Monday, July 03, 2006

A game that shouldn't have been played,
pardon me for being so playful
for regretting my action only when i have burned my fingers
if it all shouldn't have began
then it wouldn't have to end


The night before met him after work, he made me promise to stay by his side till he turn 21. My plan is working well, I decide that since I was done with my stupid plan, it is now time to leave. So I will accompanied him thru his birthday party.
We accompanied his dad and his sister to watch soccer under his block.. my first world cup, the atmosphere is nice cos everyone cheered when Argentina scored a goal. Tot I will fall asleep but I din. After which I left for cuz to stayover

The day came and I reached his house pretty early in the morning, his dad greet me and told him to wake up. Then I force him out of his bed and tidy up his room. We accompanied his dad to breakfast downstair, then we went to buy to shop and save and buy drinks for his cocktail.
Went back to the house and cleaned up the place a little.
The first guest arrive soon after, we set up the mahjong table for his dad and the relatives, then the second batch of relatives arrives, with his birthday cake, 2 kg and huge. The adults started playing mahjong and he accompanied me by teaching me how to play “NFSU”, then I got so engrossed in the game I din even offer to join his third trip down to the supermarket with his sis.
By the time he came back from his third trips, I was tired with the game ( I am a fast learner thou, was a champion for about 5 rounds) His sister bought curry puff and I was made to eat with them, then I chat wit his sister about the shoes I handmade and she was giving me all sorts of opinion. Then the buffet arrive, I din offer my help too, I took my stuff and headed to the nearest MRT station to fetch MY guest, Denise and her bf HQ.
The party then so-called started and guest started arriving, me and Denise and HQ felt pretty strange cos we knew hardly anyone. We ate what we are suppose to , sit by one corner and was rather awkward, then we wanted to leave but it was a bit too early to. So we joke among ourselves, He din came to talk to us only after about 2 hours, when we demanded to leave. He make me promise him to leave only after he blew his birthday cake. So we had to, sing sing sing then leave, the strangest thing is when he actually left the entire party just to accompanied me to the bus stop. (rather guilty)
While waiting for the bus he is half sober, he drank like 2 big shots of pure vodka and can hardly walk straight. My bus arrive pretty soon and I hug Denise goodbye, hug him birthday and left.
While on the bus he msg me saying that he really hope I could stay till his party ended, that he was really grateful for all my help and he hope he deserve a chance to have me back. I din know what to reply, din want to hurt him on his birthday so I replied “I am only a call away whenever u need me.. happy birthday silly boy” ----sound stupid., I know ok?

The +ve of the party:
- his sister like me, they told me things like “let me know if xiao di ( him) bully u in future ok?
- I called him before I fall aslp meant to say happy birthday, his sister answer the phone knowikng it was me and told me she will get him to call me in the morning
- His sister was nagging about him infront of me.. like the “realness” of the family
- I tink I like his family than him.. hahahahha

The –ve of the party
- I felt so guilty to be sitting with Denise and HQ without helping much
- It felt stupid to help out cos I hardly know anyone there
- Like duh, what is going on most of the time

Guilty as I am now, I dunno how to carry on writing this blog.. felt pretty fucked up today, about almost anything..

No comments: