resting after a long day walking around..
Monday, January 24, 2011
resting after a long day walking around..
yes yes yes backdated entry.. it was my lil sister birthday and our family have a pretty tight schedule (like how Gary and i are 364 days apart and how mummy and sis birthday are both in the first week of december)
bbbbbbbbbbbb accompanied me for the dinner.. the whole family out on full force that saturday
a break down of my family member... This is mummy Chng... the lady of the house
Gary even offer to get lilsis her lingerie for the youngest girl is "growing up"
and the entry ends... now you know my entire family... haha.. we hardly hang out tgr but when we do..... the moments are cherished..
Sorry the entry came so late.. i hope when bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb upload more pic from his camera i can blog more about some past happenings... up till this brand new year moments..
Monday, January 17, 2011
Today's blog was requested by the closest pals to indicate specifically what i want for my birthday. Thou last year's decision to indicate what i want was a random decision on my part to abandon the face (diu-lian) to secure what i want, this year was requested by the pals for they, like alot of us have given up deciding on what to give to someone special and being confident she/he will love it.
In addition, with the wishlist, i'll be able to look back on this entry by the time i settle down on my first official job and aim to get them on my first pay.
bbbbbb once told me there is a difference between a person's "want" and a person's "need". I would like to say a few boxes of instax will be what i need!
Simply adore placing together all the instax i;ve taken of ppl that matters in my life. I can look back and again and still remember the moment the picture were taken.. instax gives a special aura dont you think..
haha.. to make it even simple... here are the pricing if i havent remember wrongly
- plain instax $12.50
- colour instax $12.50
- Cartoon instax $15.50
Agnes b padlock necklace embedded with crystal in chrome metal
first had my eye on this when the crystal shines from afar on my entrance to the boutique... the chrome metal makes it easier to match with anything and the black crystal just pretty much bling up, alot like the bling-kristal you all knew.../ heehee
Price is at S$95 if i am not wrong....
i knew i had to get this when i saw it on Phyllis babe!!!! its the most gorgeous Tiff and co i;ve ever came across.. aint it the sweetest and most basic thing alive...
anyway after much googling.. i found a lot more really really chio tiff and co studs...
price for this.. i'll never know cos i have never step into Tiff and Co to really look at their stuff.. my current most expensive earring is a swaroski crystal heart shape necklace and earring Denise Darline and Sharon besties got me for my 22nd.... still loving it to bits!!!!
i am guessing no one's gonna get this for me.. but its definitely a must-get come June when i embark on a new journey in life.. teehee
i had helluva good laugh when i reckon i would wannt get this as a birthday present... who's never been to a bikini wax *embarressingly raise my hands..
okokok.. pain aside, for hygience purpose i am gonna get it done.. but getting it as a present is really another matter altgr... price is S$45 at some outlet i guess? but pls pls pls.. get me a painless deal.. otherwise i'll haunt you on your birthday.. hahahahha
i guess that pretty much sums up my want list at the moment.. i am hoping i haven miss out anything, but hey! if you cant remember it, its not that important (another quote from the bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb)
and i may sound like i am lying.. but i would really want a good meetup with everyone who matters for my birthday.. that would be the most wholesome present for me... *wink*
Thursday, January 13, 2011
In my world
Good Friend had a Polaroid camera one day after she declares she wants one, together with 100 instax to play with
Friend broke up with girlfriend and they got back together soon after
I had 3 tiff with bf within 3 weeks on day 3 of the week each time
I am turning 24
I had a new haircut, my hair looks like a helmet right now
I desperately wanna lose weight
I’ve been feeding on cabbage soup and special K for 3 weeks now
I bought 2 piece of clothes yesterday
Cook another pot of cabbage soup in the office this morning
I don't care about how other couple are getting more and more loving
I don't care how others are saying I am living in a momentarily blissful life
I don't care how one girl is feeling so upset about her life
I don't care how some guys cant wait to laid their hands on soccer
I care only how I wanna wake up each morning,
I care only how I can eat my special K with fresh milk
I care only how I haven’t give up on Cabbage soup
I care only how my bf peck my forehead and tell me whatever negative things they say about us is false
I care only how my bf REALLY wanna show those that gives negative remark the middle finger
I care only how my bf discuss with his mate about “our” relationship and tells me he is gonna make me feel more blissful than ever
I care only how when you experience the downside you saw the upside
I care only how each time any of you tell me negative stuff, I am thinking inside how I am grateful I not in your shoe
I care only those words I say to you, I don't care if you believe me or not
Hahaha… In my world I haven’t done anything I ought to apologise to myself about
In my world…… I didn't do anything I need to apologise to the bf about
In my world…… I am doing all the RIGHT stuff, I wont even hesitate if I was question about my conscious towards this relationship
Have you enter my world yet?
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Bangkok Trip with PaperStop
Back in December 2010, PaperStop and I had a impromptu idea to depart SG for a quick shopping trip over at BKK, everything was done in a rush and not too soon after we were on board a Jetstar flight to BKK.
I would like to emphasize that JetStar will definitely be a good choice to board if you are looking at a getaway over at Thailand, mainly because you get to board the flight at Terminal 1, which in comparison to the budget Terminal every other budget flight departs from, it a whole new world of luxury. Who wouldn't want to enjoy the DFS shopping experience over at Terminal 1 if you are given the options?
<<PB140284.JPG>> reach BKK International Airport and off we head to the hotel. I recall boarding a cab using the queue system which was much reasonably priced than the other cab driver who simply say aloud a sum of money you ought to pay in order to reach your destination. Despite this, the cab had came to about S$15 but it was all worth it cos PaperStop had fallen in to a deep sleep the moment we board the cab.
<<PB140285.JPG>> <<PB140286.JPG>> <<PB140287.JPG>> interior of the Baiyoke Boutique, which I am glad is affordable and comfortable, what more to ask for when your main focus is to shop there?
Monday, January 03, 2011
The brand new year begins with me being thankful I am who I am and have tonnes of people around me throughout this tough year.
I’ve achieve much this year and begin on many new journey in life, many of which I hadnt regret doing and am hoping to continue with.
To sum it up, here’s the highligh of 2010 in short
- January – celebrated my birthday with my closet pal, my cousin and with the bf over the skype-tele-conversation. DKS surprise me at school with a tasty self-customised cake and Denise drove me to
- February – celebrated Valentine alone, bbbbbb had air-flown me a very nice cup. The wording was very accurate, about how I am his most snog-tastic gf- I had to agree
- March – I guess March was the toughest period of my life, moving out of the house and into bro’s. It was tough trying to focus on revision, working and missing bbbbb so much, I only had 18 hrs away everyday, work in the day, class after work, revision after class and making bbbbbbb and I were constantly in contact, I eventually gave up and move back home.
- April – I had stop work about this time and started on some strict revision, the house was crowded and most of the time in the day I hardly have much chance to study properly, thus resulting in me turning night into day and revising hours into the night, often losing focus by surfing the net… bbbbbb send me a card during this time, hoping I would get my acts together and mug like I haven got tomorrow, I guess I did try, just wasn't that hard enough
- May - I had completed the paper, and was dead sure about failing accounts, I was upset but certainly looking forward to meeting bbbbbb, I had save quite a bit and thankfully bbbbbb had set aside a sum of money enough to cover the airfare, i couldn't remember any larger matter than to spend time with bbbbbb, May pass by faster than I tot cos I was counting down the days nearing to visiting him
- June – July – bbbbbbb and I spend very quality together for a month, visiting places and falling in love all over again, I guess at the moment when I finally saw him at the arrival gate, I had the strangest refreshing feelings, and the first time we kiss upon seeing each other, I felt like this man was different, and I like him better =)
- August – bbbbbbbb had return to SG and I was back at work, he was looking for a job every other day I didn't work, we’ll be spending every moment together, I had stand in for a colleague into labour and oversee her duties during this period, it was a stressful position and the handover wasn't easy, bbbbbbb and I gradually spend lesser time tgr, with him often fetching me home after work or merely just driving past the office to pass me my dinner. We had a couple of fights about how he didn't seem to be focusing on our relationship, it was then I learnt he had wanted to his “me-time” to follow up with his buddies about their life during the time he wasn't away, we begin our scheme on “weekend-meetups”. We spent our 2nd year anniversary quietly, because that one-year didn't really count since he was away.
- September – I was starting class during this time and work was still piling up, bbbbbb had found himself a job and we were pretty cool about the weekend-meetups and so it was the arrangement, since I had classes all through weekdays anyway. Bbbbbbb had drove me up to his grandma’s place in KL and I finally get to meet her honour, she was a friendly lady and I am glad he finally allow to meet, not that he didn't allowed earlier, just that we finally found a suitable time.
- November – I had gone on a BKK trip with PaperStop, it was to annouce the new-found independance we are determine to have. I wanted to relieve each moment of being alone for a while without bbbbbb and Paperstop needed a trip to get over her bad romance. During this time, Paperstop lost her grandma. Bbbbb also had one week of bachelorhood, which in his words, were boring. I reckon he needed me in his life =)
- December - work was no longer that tough since the colleague had return from her Maternity leave, I haven got much impression of December except that everyone was looking forward to the holidays. Our colleagues went on a day-trip to JB and it was fun =) bbbbbb held a x’mas party at his place and we celebrated boxing day together. I finally had my taste of KTV with PaperStop. Cuzzie and I metup and we had a real good chat, I am super glad to relive our childhood moments, just taking care of her and being there.
So in short, all was well in the year 2010
I was determine to start buildiing on my future with bbbbb and working on the hobby I’ve taken a liking to – blogshop
Bbbbbb and I are continuing our third year together, he’s my pillar of suppport and definitely the person to talk about my future with. He had us in his agenda, and I had us in the future I was building. Even though looking back on the past entiries I;ve written, I’ve realise many guys have came across my life, but not one had me thinking about my future. This is different, I know it, and it shall be hard to convince anyone since I might have said the same for the past choices, but you’ll see, he is here to stay, Rodman Goh is the “investment” I’ve always talk about
Dad is applying for a government loan and I am praying hard we’ll get our roof soon. The cousin shall come and stay under one roof and we’ll lookout for each other. I want a place I can spend time with bbbbbbbb. Despite bbbbbbbb and I already starting to plan on our love nest, I’ll still carry hope into finally having my own family room when the house-dream comes true.
not much about this one since I haven really consider myself fully employed with the school going on, I am hoping to mark this down in my resolution by May 2011
And here’s my goal for 2011. I am hoping for 2011 to pass by sweetly and smoothly
- To shed a few more kilo till I’ve touched 45kg
- To grad from school
- To land a much-sought-for job
- To save my first 10k……………
And I know the chance of achiving these dream is high,
And for some not-so-achievable goals
- to get my license hallelujah!
- To tour other parts of
- To start and succeed on my dotcom
- To start a tiny but stable business with bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I guess the entry’s getting a little lengthy…. But hey, I shall look back on this entry by december 2011 and see just how much I’ve covered.