Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I realise it is getting harder to blog, cos i no longer wanna show my true self here, i wanna lie, but i can't, i cannot tell lies without being discover..

182 wrote a special column on tears means more than water, and it caught me tinking, if a guy really tears for a girl, does that means she really matters to him?
Dun ask me how i feel about him, cos i am confuse myself. When i blog, i sounded happy, like i like him and all, but when i ask myself, i told myself i dun. It confusing, i use to only take this whole issues as a revenge-plan, i know many of u are confuse about this whole thing. But i dun wanna explain, cos if i do, i wont know where to start, so 182 when ur tag say u dun understand, many others dun too,,. haha.. but i dun wanna explain, ltr u sure got lecture for me..

my horoscope says : Aquarius, between the 1 to the 19 of this month u will be surrounded and flirt by many cute guys, but beware not to lost ur focus or u will lose ur friendship.

Just now darlin Sharon was online, i told her to read my blog about my current situation, din know i hurt Darlin Sharon so much.. i can understand that we haven met up for so so so long, and most of the time if i really make the effort to meet, only Denise will meet me cos HQ stays so near me, then we will suntann by HQ hse. I dunno how to explain also. Sharon, its my fault also, sometimes when i ask u to come out, then if u cant make it, i never bother to carry on trying le. sorry k? i understand the emptiness u might felt, but because both me and Denise knows that ur weekend with Cai Fu is too much a quality time that we dun wan u to give up any for us, therefore caused so much misunderstanding, sorry. Denise can meet me on weekend with HQ cos she sees him more often even during weekdays, thats why HQ can tahan me squeezing in, and even mumble nuttins whenever Denise ask me to join her on a weekend. He is use to me hooking on to Denise while he holds her hand. And that day she came with me to Bobo birthday party because she keeps saying she scared i kena rape, then i told u not to come cos i dun tink it is necessarily to come, in the end also make Denise very awkward, so u hope u understand.

I constantly send u testimonial on Friendster cos thats the only mode i can reach u, hehe, i miss our friendship too,.. when we sms, or msn, we both understand it is hard to get the bond, but i will e-mail u to tell u how i feel too.. Sharon, u mean alot to me and Denise too. We try to hear about ur news from Jean, u can ask her.. =)
i dun ask for much, and it will be selfish to ask u to spare ur weekend for us, it will be too selfish, weekdays is hard cos all of us, although we tried our very best, has work and school.

Darlin Sharon, am gonna talk to u about this later, miss you =P

No comments: