Friday, July 07, 2006

yayyayayayya!!! hehehe.. my webbie is up.. but results is fair only
-one interested buyer for "celin"
- one interested buyer for customisation

okok.. back to my private life..
i've decided to be true to myself. To be true here cos this is MY blog.

i like him? so far, no.
Why are we hanging out really closely? He is my ex-boyfriend
Will like him in future? Not for now, a year later? If he proves me wrong?
Will i be bothered if people mistook us as a couple? definitely YES! (please dun)

why am i a slut? why did a revenge plan turns sour? Why din i have a evil heart?

He tells me alot of things, i told him i wont trust any
He tells me he wants me back and is serious, i told him i wont trust him
He proves me wrong, i really see the difference, but i told him i wont trust him
.......... he is still trying

Jerk, u read my blog for alomost 3 years now, u heard all the bad things i mention about B, he is really really that bad in the past.
now,
- he brings me to his parents and dotes me in front of them
- he brings me out with his friends.
- he send me home promptly before a certain time and then travel the way home to the other part of singapore
- when he booked out, he will tk a bus to my house, bring me for dinner before he travel home himself

but Jerk, i cannot trust B.
I told B about Lester, i told him it will take me a VERY long time to get into another relationship again. Guys make good friends, but its hard for me to believe they make good boyfriend.
I dun wan to end up crying and behaving so weirdly for another three months, that shall not happen again.

Jerk, i wanna get on with my life, without guy. With myself, with my friends who care about me, with special friends that take extra great care of me. I wanna stand out, but why m i feeling so complicated? Jerk, u know me the best, u'll always there for me for so long. Please tell me what to do?

I've made enough mistake so far for 19 years of my life, i regret deeply if i forget to tink of my grandma at least once a day. Jerk, do u understand that feeling, i dun wan to be tied down by so many regrets in life.
Every single mistake made is a commitment, you must always commit to prevent doing it again
i dun wan, i dun wan to commit to mistakes, or commit mistakes.

But i always made mistakes, how nice will it be if my life is plan by others, at least they judge better than i do..

But i am happy, cos everyone cares for me now.

JErk, Sharon darl, yi, Annoymous, 182..

haven i had enough.. ? heheh

No comments: