Tuesday, July 25, 2006

As i move on with my life, i begin to restrict myself from taking any new step, yet allowing myself to repeat those step i have already tried and is certified to be safe to take.

Why? Why so ironic?

Today i wanna talk about some stuff really bad about me.. from here, you may all choose to hate me..
Jerk is right, why do we never dare to reveal the ugly side of ourselves? Wouldn't it be nice if we all come together and speak ill of ourselves? Wouldn't that makes the world more fair. Cos no one is perfect, and from here we'll know.

I urge all blog reader to mention something bad about themselve, to make me feel better..

i hate people who speak like beng and behave like one
this is so wrong, i had never give them a chance to behave as thou they have a good heart. I will never acknowledge them if they were my cousins, or uncle. Will not thank them if they do me a favour, will not recommend them to any of my friends. they just seem so wrong in my "imagination of a perfect world"

i hate people who behave like they are a few hundred times better than me
i cant stand them either, do not claim credit for things u have done on ur own accord. i do that sometimes, but i cannot stand myself either. Do not tell me what u did in those days, cos they are fucking those days., wake up!
Do not wear ur pant low with boxer coming out, wear a trucker cap or big white tee shirt with golden print if you dun bother to style ur hair.
Not as if people can stand me too.. but it just irritates me.. alot.


i hate people who does not donate money to charity can, and give excuse such as they dun trust this people when their limb are off, they wear torn shirt and obviously haven ate in days.
Seriously, as stupid as i may appear to be many times, i rather get cheat in charity draw then lose the chance of not helping the society. If i do not happen to have cash enough on me to buy a packet of tissues, i will not let it go.
I remember that day i was rushing to meet yi, then i saw this young boy selling tissues, in my stupidityi ran past him not buying any tissues. Later on the train i felt so so so guilty, i urge 182 to help me buy a tissues instead. in the end the buy wasn;t around anymore and i have been guilty.. till date!!!!





see see see. i am damn evil one la.. i know i am not at all very very kind or what. i know many things i do are wrong too.. but .. i admit them..
i admit
- i haven been very nice to Darren when we are together, he undergo a hand operation for me, and i cheated on him
- i haven been very good to Lester, i din wan to acknowledge any relationship for so long. When i finally wanted to, he left me..
- i am jealous of my best friends, cos Denise and Sharon are so so so pretty
- i love money so i am working 7 days a week.
- i hate many things about me
- i use to like 182 (dun ask me about now... cos he and i had an agreement already)
- i miss my grandma like hell no tomorrow and wish that she is with me all the time
- i miss the younger when me and my cuz talks about anything else but guys -.-"
- i have heart problem, many times when i am upset, the heart pain is even more painful then heartache
- i wanna have a good set of teeth..

brrr.. u guys are bored.. i dun wan to continue

No comments: