Friday, July 21, 2006

It came upon as a shock.. as she picked up any branch she could feel on the cold floor. Her heart begin to sank. Silence, there were absolute silence, yet the sound of her heartbeat seems to hint that something was about to come in her way. As she swerved her body around, she was suddenly blinded by a strong flash of light.
Using her arm to protect the glaring light, she make her way towards it.. Strangely enough, the panicky and anxious heartbeat begin to chilled, they sounds like rythm now, nice and calm. She couldn't figure out why she felt this way.. but the feeling was good. The trees din seems as evil as before, and the cold ground seems to warm up.
She finally reached, she gasped!........................

Too profound? hehehe.. sometimes i am proud of myself, that's because i can narrate a novel right at the back of my head. It just came along, and i just pen them down. Many of you who had read my blog along the years are aware i write poems too. of course my proudest and by far the saddest poem i have made will be the "extreme consternation" Why? cos my feelin came right on the dot, why sad? because it was written soley for Lester of course...
Anyway dear readers, if you are still interested to read the poem, feel free to read it on my friendster profile =)


ANyway i am happy today, in fact i feel lighter..
Told B my feeling, now i feel like i have nuttin to hide. I told him realyy and seriously, there is no way we can possibly get together. And i am selfish cos i enjoy his company which is why i appear to be giviing him chance.
i told him he should move on, cos i cannot carry on being evil. Cos i am 100% sure we'll not end up together, even if we hold hands, it is only because i was out of control. I apologise to him that the past when we talk about it i never took it as seriuosly as i finally did now.
Cos i cannot be a bitch, i dun wan to regret any of my action.
As for B reaction. hmm.. i tink he wil need sometime to sort out his tinkings too.. cos everything he said yesterday to me is rather impulsive, so let me just skip that part.

COngratuation to Xue.. hope he treat you well. hehe. i am happy for you, so is jan jan.. you are like our little sister, so we must make sure u are happy. ehehe.

Tnd is finally split.. sad as it is, i believe many of us still cherish each other. Some people i have came to realise are pretty fake. So i hate them and is glad i see their true colors so soon.
Anyway Phyllis i wil miss you loads, i may appear like i cant be bothered, but u know i will always miss you..
i will miss you shar, thanks for everything. u trust me and gimme lotsa of courage to do alot of stuff.. i miss you alot alot..
i miss u YT.. i duunno why.. just do
i miss u jed.. u are always like a little child calling me jie jie and approaching me for any stuff in doubt..

No comments: