Monday, July 10, 2006

Thursday
Work work work work, finally came up with new designs for MJ.
B booked out at 2.30 on special request. He went home to change and came under my block to fetch me for dinner after my work. So weird cos his camp at Mandai, he stay in eunos, he comes back to yishun to meet me for dinner -.-"
We proceed to 900+ and order all my favourite food, do you all know i dun eat alot of stuff. Haha, tell u another day. Anway we ordered BBQ stingray, sambal kangkong and hotplate tofu (Yummy!~). total bill add up to $32. He foot the bill, dun ask me why. i offer to pay le.. ( i had $10 left in my wallet cos i din tk pocket money from boss)
Send me back to under my block, then he left for home
Friday
Work work work , suppose to meet him for shopping after work. B and his family are meeting their cute hunk cousin from Germany (look REALLY cute). Then in the end, his cousin ask me to join them for dinner. So i met him and his sister at Eunos station, my farecard was buang (i had $2.70 left in my wallet cos again, i din tk pocket money from boss) He top up my card and we went to Suntec city to meet his other twin sister and the rest of the cousin.
Damn they were going to eat Crystal Jade, yes la, SAME name as me doesn't mean i no need to pay. Then i was so embarress, his sister tell me:"nvm, once in a while, let my brother pay, is ok" hahaha.. what was i to do? Reject them and go home myself? I follow them into Crystal Jade and they order some food package that adds up to $287.60 in bills. He split with his cousin for my share. SO DAMN EMBARRESSING K?
Worst thing is i had to leave immediately after the meal. Like one cheapo can, eat free, travel free then go home. Never even accompany the guest around. Stupid Kristal -.-"

Saturday
Work at F.E.. yippie, finally back to F.E.. no more P.S.. but my colleagues all complain about Aunty, see la see la, when i was in PS kena bullyby her u all dunno, now is ur chance to share my burden. hehehehe.. jia you gurls..
During work damn suay, stupidly i ate a combi of Malay curry food with banana milk. Stupid girl, which idiot will be as stupid as me? Chilli, sambal, curry curry curry . then banana milk? haha.. feel so giddy, din even finish half a packet then suddenly wanna faint faint, ask jean to come up and tend the shop, rush all the way to the ladies and rest there and black out for a short short while,. wake up after that and vomit EVERYTHING out. haha..
After work again had to meet B, he finish his NDP preview and bought tix for movie. So no choice had to tk bus to New Cathy and meet up with the rest of his friends, Darren, Rapster and a few others. They played pool for a short while then we went to catch Superman.
On my way into Cinema 1(damn cool and good sounds system), i visit the ladies, i notice this man keeps staring at me, but i heck care, cos obviously he and his friends are dead drank. Went out of the ladies they were still there looking so i look up and see who they are la. I wont say out his name but he is a finalist contestant of a competition in channel U.
.... Sicko, or shall i blame myself? i was wearing this pretty revealing top, so maybe its my fault.
Then went in to watch Superman, damn boring show. Finish the show at about 3 plus. Lights up, EEEEK!~ the few seats besides me were filled with PUKE. damn suay, then i saw who was sitting there, the SAME "..... finalist who was dead drank"! B's friends told me, they smuggle red wine into the cinema, which stupid fool drink red wine while watching Superman? They drank so much and were busy puking halfway throughout the show.
Some people dunno how to keep their reputation, anyway my image of this guy is ruined since. Sorry hor, big star so what? Cannot smuggle red wine in and puke on people nice nice sofa la?
Then Daddy called and scold me upside down, so cab home immediately while B and his friends went to watch world cup
Sunday
Work Work work, my eyes are swollen, but damn damn hyper, haha.. cos i am working at Ooo.. baby!~ yippie, joke and fooled around, had my usual heart-to-heart talk with uncle heng. haha.
Then nuttin much, but lost my appetite big time! Drank tofu soup for lunch, had some other fruits and ate a bread for dinner. After work, again meet B (hahaha.. marathon.. i dunno la.. )
He was late and he waited for me at the station. Then he passed me a big bag of bread. Haha, assuming i wont eat other stuff (damn true la. i like bread). Send me to my house, then he left for world cup finals. I went home and Daddy was painting the shoes for me.. touched.. i told him about my day and the bread B bought. He immediately ask :"he will know my favourite meh?" (my daddy is highly in love with bread containing chicken floss, and ONLY spicy chicken floss. )
i dunno, open the plastic bag and found ALL the bread containing spicy Chicken floss, tell me who he is trying to please?!~ OMG la.. i din even tell him lo. .. Nvm.. u win u win..
then spend the night discussing with Daddy about this www.dkriss.blogspot.com he was suggesting me to draw other type of shoe, the budget i should keep and other suggestion. My daddy and i are mad about my passion. hahaha.. Mummy, as usual, caught up with her ever-ongoing korea drama. The night soon ended with B calling me to chat for a while and ended up with a bad quarrel.
That's it! my weekend, and a 4 days marathon of meeting B everyday, dunno why he suggested this marathon. He was trying his best, i know. haha.. Dun question me about my feelings now. Dun wanna mention anything.. haha.. i am such a STUCK UP ass
JErk, see la see la, msg me for dinner only when u reach home.. nice ah.. -.-"
Xin yi- eh.. where did all the jogging plans go? haha..
182- makan marathon! cool!~ our dearest King Kong..
Sijia^ annoymous.- u there? hahahaha
Jamie- touched.. T_T
Uncle heng says i should not tink about how guys look at me, he says i am attractive, just that i always have very very low confidence of myself
Uncle heng agree the birthmark on my body create a VERY bad impression of me cos they look 80% like love bites.. -.-"
Uncle Heng says as long as people sees us the person we really ah.. thats fine already,.
Uncle heng.. hahah. u so young, so handsome (-.-") okok.. let me promote u, \
Steve Heng, 32 yrs old (look like 20 ++ )
Boss of Hooked Clothing
buy his items, i am a HUGE fan of Hooked Clothings. a loyal fan. Normal tee priced $19.9

No comments: