Wednesday, July 26, 2006

While i was happily reading through my best-play-mates (http://www.lifesalie.blogspot.com)'s blog, feeling happy for her and all. I was feeling really sorry for myself.

And yeah, sometimes in life some things are just so not meant to be. I wasn't born rich or anithin, so i have to live with it.

Life sucks but i ain't gonna give a damn. i believe in making the best of all situation. Though each and everyday, all i can actually worried is how much i am earning by doing some stuff, i was also very concern by whether i actually enjoyed doing them.

Was upset this morning, i ruined a good household income.

Dad and Mum are cute, they are lovable creatures that held hands and flirt with each other. They go on date and sometimes lock bedroom door. I was happy for them but i can tell they are worried about may stuff too.

Guilty as i was, i was a selfish-fish and was more concern about how i find money to settle my lunch tomorro.

This morning, as instructed, i was to steam up the delicious nonya kueh for breakfast. Last night i went on a horror movie dare and came home bout 11 pm, then quarrel with B on the phone till 1 plus. So you can say, i was very very tired. Anyway while i was steaming the kueh, my eyes were closing, and i was partially sick, with a bad throat and a stupid flu.

Stupidly, brainless as i was, i remove the steaming glass lid and put it under running water, any idiot can tell it was going to crack. so it did! shatted into million tiny pieces, i was shock, still held the lid on my hand, not knowing what to do. The only fortunate thing is the fact that i din cut myself. but i was very very emotional, and immediately break down to cry. Why? cos i was very very worried i add on to another household burden. stupid, as thought a glass lid will cost a bomb.

Anyway i sat on the sofa and stare in a daze till daddy comes home from sending kristi to school. I told him what happen and he told me it was fine and we could get another similar one. And both of us set off to work.

But i was still upset. =(

No comments: