Monday, July 17, 2006

My Dates (Sry to include u Rich, haha. urs is not exactly a date -.-")

Thursday
Had a date with Eric, it was planned way way before and long long ago since April.. -.-"
Met him 6.45 at SUntec City (sry to be SO detailed, promise RIch to )
Walk to Marina Square, haven been him for a while (shall intro bout him slightly later)
Walked into a long stretch of restaurant (billy Bombers, CArl's Junior, Apetite, Cafe Cartel) finally decide at Cafe Cartel.
We sat down and order our food (oh.. pic.. upload later.. this entry is urgent)
Chat hell a lot of stuff, he was busily going on and on about how we first met (cos i use to like his friend and all) he could even remember the route we took, the bus number i board, why i left the bus all of a sudden, and the bus stop i board the bus (which i have no idea till date)
~~~How sweet.. Eric, i appreciate it all.. thanks...
Total bill add up tp $40.. i was busy recordin a video of the paying part, i had initially placed the money on the table, but had no idea he din use it.
Angry as i was, i was clearly determine not to use other's money for no reason. So i took the money, tell him we're going shopping. Stop at Hooked Clothing (chat with Alex for a while ) and bought a shirt from Alex to Eric.. haha..
He did vice versa, walk into a chocolate shop, grab a packet of chocolate and pay for it.
It was clear that at the rate we are spending just so that we dun owe each other anything, we'll both soon go really broke. So we had to stop.
Walk in the water fountain by suntec, chat fora while while i did my usual rounds of photo takin of the water, then i had to head home.
Eric then accompany on the bus 857 home. While on the bus we joke SO MUCH and took SO MUCH picturees (which will be uploaded shortly)
THen he finally head home to PayaLebar.
Slept!~
*B was enormously angry -.-"

Friday
Met Rich at City Hall station. We travel straight to Far East, 1st destination is Hooked Clothing (clearly Steve, i am helping u promote Hooked more than u did the promotion) He tried on about 2 piece of tee and we continue with other shop before returning.
Walk into Enos Wear, was greeted by an unfamiliar face. Woo, (new staff). then Clarence came and serve us, Rich tried on like 2 pieces of pant, and he like themm both (rich men call RIch.. no wonder)
While he was busy being served, the new staff came and talk to me.. haha.. cute guy with good manners (i THOUGHT) Mexican chinese, well groomed. and all..
Rich paid for the pant ($122 ++) and we left.
Proceed to other shops, i was boasting on and on about how cute the guy is and after a few more rounds in Far East, Rich din set his eye on anything further. He was dying for a long sleeve shirt and the only i reckon sold this stuff were Enos Wear, so no choice la.. had to head back (i was cheekily smiling)
Mex-chin (as in Mexican chinese) greeted us again, this time more opened, while he was busy boasting about his charm in club, sch and all, i was more concern about finding a correct shirt for Rich.. guys guys guys, why do their real colour always reflect the SO OPPOSITE of their 1st impression. -.-"
True enough, he ask for my number and prompt some other stuff to indicate me to ask for his in return (is it that hard to msg a girl first.. -.-")
Left the shop and went to Pasta Mania for a treat by Rich (thanks bro!~) we chat ALOT. he was telling me why me and 182 din get togther, I was telling him how 182 and i chat a while ago and agreed we couldn't afford to lose the friendship again, further more Rich agreed that both 182 and i are living under the shadow of the failed past relationship.

there you have!~ Rich bought a few new sets of clothes. And ya, i tink he looks pretty cute in them (see!~ i told u i will tell the truth cos we will NEVER fall for each others) he send me home too and left for his. (and ya, i din get eaten up by dogs. ok ?)
slept!~
*B was paranoid and lost, quarrelled

Saturday
Arranged to meet Police man tonight. He finally got his driving license and i agreed to be his 1st few rider.
i guess it was pretty much my fault too for i din bother to msg him to follow up on this day we planned. So when i msg him last min, the car was borrowed by his brother so we din get to meet in the end.

So what's with the fuck that i keep calling myself a Bitch(thou i am NOT one)? Here's why=
Like i already told B, i was going to meet up with my friends this few days. and he got pretty pissed. When Policeman couldn't meet me that night. i was clearly tired and needed a rest. Then Gigg called (not his real name too.. haha.. forgive me) and ask me out later after work. I wanted to hang out that night, but dunnow with who. So i told him i will confirm with him later. But when he told me he needed an answer by 8pm cos he finish work then, i got pretty pissed (ok,. i know u had to knock off bt.. hai.. blame my atitude) told Gigg to just go home cos i dun tink i can make it.,.

Bitch .. bitch.slut slut,. thats what i am. its all my fault.. stomp into Hooked Clothing and told Steve all about it. Here's his philosophy
Steve:: A man ask his friend the difference btw bitch and slut. His friend told him "she is a bitch because she slept with every guy she met" "she is a slut cos she slept with every guy she met but NOT you.. "
hahahahahhaha.. man.. that was the greatest joke ever!~ then Steve ask me if i slept with every guy i met? NO!~ No for all the guys i am dating now. no for all other guys!~ Then he say clearly the answer is obvious, i am NOT a bitch.

Good!` i felt 3000 times better.
Check on my cellphone and there was this msg sent my B, by then he was so pissed that he accept the fact that we are not meeting so he is asking his best friend out, I had no idea why the msg end up on my cellphone instead., hehe..

it was time to do some good. So i called his best friend and arrange a plot. i will surprise myself by joining them for a movie.
Board a bus to PS to meet his best friend while we wait for him,, haha..
while i left the shop i bid goodbye to Clarence, cos the Mexi-chin did work too, so i bid him goodbye too..
while i was on the bus, Mexi-chi msg me and yup, was asking what i'll be doing later and all..
hmm.. what does he wants? -.-"

Watch Pirates of the Carribean.. (yucks) and the show is damn long la.. After the show B offer to send me home, so him and his best friend send me to under my block.It was already 4 am in the mornin. So i tot the least i could do is offer them to come up to my house and rest till the first bus arrve then they could board it home.

Sunday
Morning, i woke up and went to find B, while his best friend is aslp we had a talk and things din turn out right. Things got rather ugly when i told him i wasn't ever going to trust him 100%.
Anyway i shall skip what happen, left the house go eat breakfast, bid them goodbye and went home to rest for a while before reporting for work.

About 1.5 hours later i left my house for work, feeling rather down and tired, i was shock to my shattering bones when B sudden appear infront of me. Turns out he din head home and was waiting patiently for me while i rest at home.

hmm.. touched i shall say. Tired, upset and all of a sudden someone appear in front of u. The terrible day din end when my colleagues call and say i wasn't schedule to work that day, and both my best friends was with their BF, cuz had father-outing every sunday.

Where should i head to? home (when i am tired, upset!~ no), town (with who?)..
Just than B grab my hand (oh gosh!) board the train to Toa PAyoh, then board a bus to his house.
Ask me!!!!! Ask me why i din resist!!!!!
i am sucha asshole. bitch and all..

its really hard to explain. Here's one period of your life u feel really shit. When eveything around u came crumpling down in seconds and all u need is a listening ear. So when this pair of helpful hands offer, u naturally took it. Even though u knew things will never work out.

Went to his house. Chatted with his Er-jie, she told me lotsa of philosophy in life, about my education, my life, my family. It was really good for she list things out so well i had to say my route seems really smooth afterall.

Then he and his Er-jie cooked me a hot bowl of Miso soup, drank it watch some TV while he bath, and soon we head to town to shop.

B had vouchers for Stadium (sport hall) and knewing i wanted a tennis racquet bag for a long time he offer to gave it to me. We went to Taka and bought my very very huge tennis bag (yippie!~) He carried it for me and we walk, hand in hand back to the station cos i had to go home. The journey, i saw Germaine and this guy, Annie and these gal.. and a whole lot of people.

So people u see... i explain my 4 days date to you all in FULL details. Amazing huh. So i suppose i am a bitch, but a bitch that doesn't slept with any guys. The virtual kind of bitch.

and hate me, for i cannot forgive my action and know it is completely wrong.
Tell me, for i dun see my mistakes till i commit them
scold me, for i am unsure of myself and need to be woken up

my dear friends... do all of you hate me now?

No comments: