Friday, July 14, 2006

Blogging blogging,
how ironic it is that we use to hate telling our secrets to others, and now we cant wait to write it out globally.
I clearly remember when i was 12 year old, i had already owned like 2 very thick diaries, filled with emotions. I locked them up in my drawer. Then a stupid cousin came along and read my diary, i screamed so loud i lost my voice the next day. That was how badly i wanted to keep my secrets but refuse to let my brain do the saving.
Then when i was 16 years old, i fell for a cute guy that din work out, i was confuse and had many question marks as to why he will all of a sudden, just turn back on every single thing he said. Despite his million explanation on how he actually DID have a crush on me. i was NOT convinced. It was then i learn about this blog thingy. When i log on to his blog, i realise since the first day we knew each other, since my very first entry about him on my physical diary, all hard and still. He had already wrote his emotion on how he spend every single day with me, peek at me through my brother's rooom. His emotion sounds real, the date proves it all. That was also the reason why we are still REALLY great friend till date. Cos seriously, there was nothin to blame. And i am finally convinced both of us did try very hard to work things out.
The amazing thing about blog
The funniest thing about blog is, i use to keep this blog address so secretive.. for about 1 year or so, only my best friend and Jerk knows about this blog. And to date, i have change like 2 address, one is to avoid Lester, a guy that almost become the one...
Ironic... how ironic..
Now my blog serve as a "wholemeal" bread for many of u. A healthy breakfast to begin ur day.. hahaha.. today's entry is filled with delicious smoke turkey baked in teriyaki sauce and serve in whipped cream...
................
.............
.................
..................
...............
........................
..............................
.................................
.....................................
........................................
sounds disgusting enough,.. alrite.. that shall save u from ur lunch.. hehe.. wee!~

No comments: