Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hi XInyi,
let me explain the details
-The band across the shoe will be removed and replaced with a huge ribbon as a bow, u may advise not to put it
-The base colour of the shoe will be creamy-yellow, this is because i notice ur formal wear is more prone to colours like brown, white, black and yellow
-There will be a huge thick black lace across the front of the shoe, it is more like my style, u may advise not to put it
-There will be a nice gold button on top of the lace, the contrast is like the pair i always worn
-The garden party flower will be hand-drawn by me, the desing may vary to the one i drew here, its customized and personalized (remember cutlery_den?)

i hope u like it darlin.. hehe

frankly speaking i purchase the shoe at a pretty standard price, the cost of the lace and beads is not very much, i dun wanna earn much from it, just hope some one appreciate my artpiece, i notice people sell their earring at $20 but i will not do it, Xinyi, the shoe i design is name Yi price is set at $15, size: to be chosen among 36, 37, 38.

No extra charge, delivery right to ur highness doorstep

To all out there, please help me promote this business, but do not leak out my blog address, i will be hosting a webbie based on a few of my past collections, some new waist belts and u all can enjoy online shopping there. Till then, please support me for i charge very very reasonable.. and we all know that =)

No comments: