Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Found some amazing stuff that might appear silly to many of you.
- The name of this blog is call "you light up my life" this is made in 2004. I was back with Ismail in 2005, and he bought me a musical box containin the melody of "you light up my life", and till date he still has no idea of my blog address. haha.. amazing ah.. a pity it all came to an end in may 2005.

- chatted with B yesterday evening and we were talking about travelling, i mention tioman island and he mention rendang island. And when we both agree Rendang island remind us of Turtle. My mind was flooded with images of you-know-who.. how amazing.. hahaha.

- Every tuesday when i board a train to woodland to tk the shuttle service to work, there will be this guy standing at the very same spot he always stand and we'll have a long eye contact. i only stared at him becuase he look SO MUCH like you-know-who. It was pretty much a shock especially since i always reach woodland at different, initially i reach at 7.30, til date i reach at 7.50 and he is still there, at the same spot, still lookin so much like you-know-who, amazing ah.

-there are exactly 7 newly born pimples on my face. 1 on my chin, 1 on the top of my nose, 3 on my right forehead, 1 on my eyebrow itself, 1 on the middle of my forehead.. amazing ah (fuck!)

-182 called me but i was soundly asleep. amazing ah..

- i slept so well this morning when i wake up and walk to wash up i still thought it was a dream.. amazing ah..

- i have accomplish pulling the metal exercise gear to almost together.. dunno what i am talking about? hehe, this exercise bar guys use to train their arm-pac.... amazing ah

nuttin else is amazing.. it strange how things that are not amazing to many of us will appear amazing to me,. and i am actually having fun thinking of how amazing i am.. haha. this is shit..

Oh ya.. do visit www.dkriss.blogspot.com for the new skin is so pretty i drew them myself.. ==)

No comments: