Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tuesday
Work... work...
i miss D.K.S, so i called Sharon, sha^darl is waiting for her mummy to meet her at Junction 8 for dinner
then i called Denise, Nise^darl is working. That makes all of us free, i conference our conversation and i swear we were like politician in a fight. There were SO MUCH to tell and we miss each other equally. Darls, we shall meet up REALLY soon and spend the night together and behave like true best friends.. miss miss (Thru'out the conversation, mummy was giving me the stare for making outgoing calls, who cares?!~ haha)

Went home and change into something comfy and went out again to meet Phyl, OMG. NOt only did we look alike, we dressed alike too. She was in her LTC tee shirt, FBT shorts, Flip-flops and bun her hair up. I was in my sleeveless black racer-back, FBT shorts, Flip-flops and i bun myhair up too. When we saw how messy both of us look. haha, we couldn't care less.

Phyl and i can get pretty loud whenever we get together, we talk so much till we din notice this couple in front of us, as Phyl was about to knock them over, she shout out a VERY loud "oh my goodness!" u can imagine the embarressment we were facing, but we find it SO funny we were laughing louder.

Hahaha, typical girls. oh.. did i forget to mention halfway thru when her Benny call, she was so preoccupied in the talk its seems like the world was revolving around them. That was what i always "hate" about her.,. hahaha.. i told her i "hate" people with that kind of "i-am-totally-in-loved" face. And she has one. WE finally reach our house and begin doing our MaryannaJane.
Phyl lose her focus pretty fast and i ended up me painting "Celin" while she was playing her "so-call" beautiful notes on the organ.. haha.. had fun? i did, u should have see her expression when she finish her first challenge of "the meowing song". Girl u have 2 more challenge to go

The night soon eneded with a sms from her BEnny saying :"A msg from the Hubby Provider. This is a gentle reminder that you are currently exactly an hour away from reaching your home. If u have already left for home, kindly ignore this msg, thank you"

--------------------so sweet, hahahha.. "hate" people who are in love.. haha..

i send Phyl to the bus interchange then she finally left. Just then B called, haha,.. seems like everything have to fall in place nicely.

We chatted for a while, with all the scolding from him for skipping my dinner, for eating apple (huh?!~) then i went to bath (stinky!)
Called him again and we quarrel somemore. About my spending of money for this week. About the plan to confiscate my ATM card, about how i can split the "locked" money. Here is my plan:

Pay $500...
-$100 to mummy to shut her mouth from complaining my no-contribution to the family -.-"
-$50 to Denise for the orders from www.LaSenza.com
-$200 to daddy to "locked" the money up for Australia study plan (thats will total up to $1k! finally T_T)
-%
-$50 to glittery streak for my order of the Tennis bag
-Leftover under my own a/c for emergency use.

then he scold scold scold la.. -.-" his plan
-$100 to mummy to shut her mouth from complaining my no-contribution to the family -.-"
-$50 to Denise for the orders from www.LaSenza.com
-$200 to daddy to "locked" the money up for Australia study plan (thats will total up to $1k! finally T_T)
-forget about the $50 bag, he just receive $30 world-of-sport voucher that i can use to buy the bag instead. so i only need to pay $30
-Leftover to be "locked" up by him

dunno la.. my money i have no control over.. how sickening!
Then we talk about what happen if we REALLY end up together.. he was telling me what his sister told him, about what a failure he has been this time round. About how we will spend our time together.
ABout what happen when my family finally sees him, about what he should buy for my family next time round.

haha.. all crap, it was only a imagination. But we din talk about if i will possibly accept him after all.. Seems like he knew it himself, i dun give any comment about such things.

what do i really wan? haha.. i wan my friends.. just wans my friends.
i wan NYP besties : Xinyi, Si jia, Celina, Jamie, 182, Phyl, Shar, Jed..
i wan D.k.s: Denise Sharon
i wan my cuz: Vivien Ding Chu Er, Raymond Kwa, Remsten Ding
i wan my family: the Chng, the Ow
i wan my job and colleagues: Ooo.Babies..
i wan my special friends: Jerk, Destiny-escape.

Then i wont ask for more, really wont ask for more. that's why it seems like i dun tink relationship seriously, cos currently the things that matters the MOST is here with me, always here.

So people u understand now. Dun worry bout me cos i'm fine. Its childish to talk about "i like you you like me", why dun we all talk about "u wanna get the Maryannajane from me"? hahaha// see la.. promoting my barang so fast..

ANyway here's the official webbie : http://www.dkriss.blogspot.com (MaryAnnaJane of dKrisS)

Thanks and love...

No comments: