Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tired..
my back is aching,
my arms are way out of control,
my mind is flooded,
but i am So so sSO satisfied.

Finally finish -=yi=- This is my very first order, so i did it with pride. Paint them on bit by bit. But now i know the next pair of shoe that i do tonight, i better do it on a table. if not my back will die off me in no time.
Simply love -=yi=- i cannot belive the order will turns out to so beautiful. it gaves me so much confidence. Phyllis is coming to my house later to do a pair of MaryAnnaJane, she wanna do it all by herself. Not sure if i will be a good mentor, but at least i tried.

Broke now, left with this pathetic sum of money, need to meet GJ and all to celebrate her birthday tomorro,
- Thursday agree to meet Eric for dinner, (we agree to go for almost half a month already)..
- Friday accompanied my "1/2 husband WeiZhe(182 makes the other 1/2)" to shop for new clothes, WZ need to amuse this pretty girl at church, and i offer to be his image consultant people must wait to see the new him k? hehehe..
- Saturday: work then meet police man!!

This is my plan. Oh did i mention i just bought something online from www.lasenza.com with my d.k.s? we spend like $90 together. Online shopping is addictive, oh please.

And i just got new orders for dKriss shoes. hmm.. i guess i am on the right track.

Dun wanna tink about anything. Just wanna be selfish to myself. Wont be seeing B till this sun, he sounds pretty upset. Oh well, i have to keep my distance if i dun wanna give him the wrong idea.

And i miss
Denise, her yong tau foo
Sharon, her ever-ongoing diet plan
Cuz, her non-stop troubles
Samantha, her everything

i am nuts. i am .. haha..
nutty nuts, chocolaty nuts. call me m&m..

m&m melts in your mouth, not in ur hand.. haha..l
Tronky, outside tender eskimo, inside crispy eskimo
Hang on, he's bueno-ing
Jing Sha!!!! Fererro- rocher

yum yum

No comments: