Friday, June 30, 2006


Mystiq, size: 36, price: $10

Mystiq: on foot, suitable to match with dress, flair skirt, shirt top, yellow, white, beige, cream, brown, black
To buy, please contact Kristal @ the tag box, i am trying to see if anyone will appreciate my design, willing to customise =)

As u can see, i spend some time making this shoe above, reason being its bored at home, i wanted to make a nice shoe, and Si jia came into my mind, so this pair of shoe is make with Si jia as reflection, so if no one wanna buy the shoe, who should zi-dong come up and offer to buy? hehe.. buy from me la, no point always make so many pair of shoe then no one wanna buy from me, price so so so so so reasonable, dun buy is it? ok lo, next time dun blog for all of you to read le.. hahh,. threaten ah.. appreciate me art la, motivate me to carry on making more pair of shoes k? the shoe lace is 100%cotton, so wont tear while washing, furthermore i make sure i sew everything nicely and firmly, and take note that i create the flower myself using yellow and white lace with a pearl in the middle! support my entreprenueship k?

okok.. shall do a little blogging today, miss me readerSs? haha.. u should, i was sick, actually not really sick, but pretend pretend until really fall sick. complicated? haha..

what kind of sick? all of you are curious? its the feeling of drinking 10cartons of milk with lotsa red bean until u wanna vomit, then still being force down another few spoons of cough syrups.. haha.. disgusting right? haha.. thats the feeling we gurls felt once every month, around the same date, haha. i use this excuse to see a doctor, the last time i condult a doctor i wasn't even sick! i was there to do a full body check up for poly entry, so the last last time i was sick and visit a doc was about 3-4 years ago? haha..
i tot doc were monster with huge claws and sharp teeth, but she appear so gentle and told me everything was alright.. haha.. she told me the next time i experience more pain than this, try this special very very very special pink pills call PANADOL( woo!~) hahahhaahha.. obviously she knows i was there for MC only.. haha. so she gave me my MC and smile at me whiile i left for the door, whole procedure took me less than 7 min, that was it! my visit to the doctor! haha.. thanks ALice ( her name)

No comments: