Monday, June 26, 2006

frankly speaking.....
i dun give a fuck-care about this whole attachment things, wil appreciate if u could just leave me in a corner and let me die there..

And seriously, i am beginnig to enjoy screwing up the customer:-
(customer arrive)... sit down
me: sorry this is my first time,
(begin instructing them)
me: eh.. i dunno this, *call supervisor
me: and i dunno this, *call supervisor
me: and this *STILL call supervisor

i must admit, supervisor is full of vibe, so be it, u are a nice lady, sorry to make life miserable for you, at least i admit my minute knowledge of "ur-so-call-IT-skill". haha.. u ended up doing everything for me, yet allowing me to draw credit for my tickets. Gee.. how fun can attachment be.. -.-"

and yes, i am counting every single day toward the end of this whole fuck-shit, 8 weeks and 4 days to be exact. Will i cry once again for attachment, not at all..

u say 1, i do 1, you say 2 i do 2. Just gimme my marks, thanks..

No need to ensure i learn anything, for i dun give a damn, no need to make sure i clock tickets, for its pretty much non of my business., no need to see my name on the weekly performance shit, cos its all crap.

i am stucking my butt here for my grades, and ONLY the grades.

Why cant i end up like sports and wellness, i will very much be willing to do sport evryday or sit by the gym, at least i can visit my darlin TnD every morning and accompany them for our daily dose of curry puff and then work the shit out of the potato in my stomach, i am born to enjoy sports, not stuck my ass here doing nuttin and typing the harden black button on the even bigger black flat box. The only amazing things is that what ever black button i press, some thing will pop out on the thin piece of glass, and yup, it make my short-sighted increase! HOw amazing.

Thanks attachment, u make my life more miserable, but i dun give a damn.. and yes, everyone is giving me up in attachment, and pushing me from one person to another..

Thanks

No comments: