Monday, June 12, 2006

Etched= to be etched in the mind, like stuck in the mind
for example, the memories of kristal jiejie and the memorable days in tnd are deeply etched in my mind

-= Thank you Jeddy darline.. i learn a new word today=-

Hey,.. Lester, i tink u saw me too.. But i guess its really awkard for both of us. So i understand when we both din acknowledge each other..

need i explain more? haha.. that sat was truely thrilling..
suppose to meet Jean, Elaine and YiXin for Kbox.. but din wan to stay at town after work, daddy will kill me.. haven actuallt guai-ly go home after work for a long time.,. so its better if i hang around some where near my house..

Suppose to meet Bobo, he wait the whole night for me to msg him.But i din wan to hang around town too.. so din wan him to come all the way town to do nuttin with me,, so pissed him off in the end when i decide not to meet him,. hmm.. then quarrel a little. Cos he wanted me to turn up for his birthday bash, but i din want to hang around with people i dunno.. then he keep insisting Janice, Darren and all were be around.. but he dun understand the kind of awkwardness i am referring to.. so that pissed me of..

in the end, really din wanna go anywhere..

then tot of Dennis.. hahaha.. he is bound to cheer me up, great friend. so i text him.
He was on his way home from Funan IT mall, where he work. So we decide to hang around AMK so its nearer to my hse.

while waiting for him at AMK, i saw Lester-lookalike and his girlfriend. Well, i reckon it really is him.. but we din acknowledge each other..
after that was confuse for a while.. a little sulking but happy cos i din had any slightest feeling when i see him, it was purely shock..

Then i tol Dennis what happen, as usual la, he din say much, just keep smiling and smiling and smiling.. -.-"

then the only one sensible sentence finally came out of him "save saying it, heard it bfore, dun wan u to start crying again" hahaha.. it makes me laugh SO hard.. he was like this goondoo that never fails to say things that are sensible but funny once it's told by him.

Then Dennis and i went to KFC where he settle his dinner, he brought me ice-lemon tea.
Then we watch "the Omen" lenghty show which i will rate 2/5,,
no meaning, no ending, very naggy.. -.-"
Dennis was yawning all the way.. haha.. fine, i wil entertain my own show, he's as good as not being around.. hahaha..

After the show its about 1 plus, then he offer to send me home but i rejected, i cab home myself,,,
that shall end the day..

No comments: