Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Outing @ PS
Thought I was poor, ain gonna spend much,. So Xinyi and I suggested using only 20 each for a meal. This was a criteria set when we plan our gurls meet-out. Unfortunately, Jamie is sick and cannot make it, Si jia as usual, too forgetful till she forget her phone so is not meeting us.
Reached the first, thank you mummy, she came all the way to fetch me only to drive me to the nearest MRT station most accessible to PS. Reach PS the earliest and was slacking at my shop. Yi Xin and Bel were working today, Berl is sick and Willis is comin to fetch her. Soon after met Celina and we shop around a bit while waiting for my darlinn (Xinyi) haha. She had taken the wrong route and went one big circle before reaching, so blur ah.. haha.. si jia the second sia.
We ate at Gelare cafĂ© and it was on 50% discount, so in the end only spend like $18.90 on the total bill- 3 big waffles, xinyi had green tea, Celina had chocolate and I had apple crumble. It was filling but the throat immediately dry and we all felt pretty uncomfortable. Then we head down to ‘Flash and SplasH’
Haha,.. this is one thing I am always good at, spending lil money for good stuff, took $50 advance from the shop and bought 2 tops. One is a thick spaghetti from Voodoo dolls and the other a volcom racer.. The voodoo top actually cost me only $11. haha.. people, smart shopping u call it!
I tot I had enough for a day, rather emabarressing as both Celina and xinyi did not shop much. Then we enter Dorothy Perkin, and I saw this really beautiful tube goin at $13! OMG.. Great Singapore Sale is the best creation of God. Haha,, so I tried it on and yup, bought it! HaHA..whats doe it means? It meant that I will have $5 to last me till weekend. Shit,, haha.,. but that’s gurls .. we rather eat remains and still spend the money on shopping. That’s the spirit, thou it took me a while to decide..haha

Anyway I am a poor bloke now, irate and hungry. Wipe out a quick meal today and make one for Daddy too. He is my ‘lunch-box-kaki’, mummy is better off eating bought food, I wont want her to complain about my culinary skills. Haha, stole a lot of rice mummy left over night to cook fried rice tonight, heat it up into 2 lunch boxes, fried 2 eggs and put some black soya sauce on it (daddy’s budget meal favourite), throw 2 hot dogs into the toaster, open a cann of “curry chicken” ( I bought it for emergency days like this) pour the curry over both lunch boxes, add some thing stupid (pork floss, bad move.. no link)

Woo lala. I am done! One quick meal, and mummy cut out some honey dew last night, so I packed them into 2 separate bags and leave Daddy’s lunch on the table and packed mine into my pretty ‘Japanese cloth lunch box cover’. Pour my water bottle, drew my eye brows ( apparently I wasn;t born with much) and rush for the door, to work -.-“

Daddy call me and ask if the lunch boxes were meant for him, guess he felt weird cos usually when I am in the mood, I will only end up making sandwich.. haha.. so yup daddy, this is a reward from ur favourite, Happy belated father day part 2.

Here I am, in the office now.. the only achievement I have done so far is solve the math question JL challenge.. it was a good one cos its pretty tough. Anyway I am sure about my answer, Adrian thinks the answer is stupid, come on la, if u dun tink with the ‘math’ brain, nuttin is NOT stupid lo. To him 1+1= 2, standard,, let me challenge u by replacing 1 with ‘P’ and the other 1 with ‘Q’.. now solve it.. and gimme the value of Q and P if 1/P + 1/Q = 7/12, the answer is P= 12,3 and Q = 2,4..
Its pure math, not stupid.. think using ur brain please.. not backside

No comments: