you know how we sometimes tend to think about the past relationship or that we often wonder how our boyfriend had their previous relationship?
By this i dont mean those bad relationship where you know he wont turn back, or the sort where he do not even want to see her again. I am talking about the relationship that was suppose to had a happy ending.........
once upon an older times.... a young guy and a young girl had a perfect relationship, a perfect partner, a perfect time together, and more importantly, they had perfect support from their family about the relationship.
- you are with him now, that means, you chose him and he chose you (over her of course!)
- you do not choose him unless you think he is suitable for you
- remember at the end of the day, the two of you havent go through the vow "in happiness or in sadness you stay tgr", therefore he did not promise you happiness, neither did you promise him happiness
- do you think being poorly fed, unkempt hair, sleepless night will make you attractive?
- do you not agree while being with him, you have other people coming up to you telling you they like you too? you are attractive girl, work it! love has no insurance... be safe, keep your options
- keep some money of your own, you'll never know when you need to save your ass
- no matter what, you know you had your hay days too...
- do not rest assure him and make him feel overly secure
- remember this damnit well, girls at 20-30years shop for new clothes, buy new clothes and wears only pretty clothes.... this is the prime period for you, so dont waste your beauty sacrificing yourself for other's happiness...
- LAST FACT- unless you make other girls envy you, you are not doing enuff for yourself. You are not born to get marry-have-babies and den die, got a goal in life? Work it girl! Work it hard!
i hope this helps.... i pledge to love myself before i love my man.... i dont want to go through another rounds of insecurity, the strongest woman can take care of themselves...