- Gladiator- black and dirt cheap (use tenant discount)
- 2 sets of lingerie that will create that effect (Denise and PaperStop knows excctly what i am saying... haha)
- a basic v-neck tank that will complements my lingerie and create THAT effect
- one piece of F21 undies, mad-cuteness
- one sunshade, Rayban style with diamanettes across the rim
- F21 tubes dress, floral prints and very very sweet
- Had dinner at Ippodu with PaperStop, the famous Jap ramen place, gonna blog about it separately
- Coffeebean, Starbucks, coffeebean, starbucks
- Dinner with bbbbbb family at Togi, the really tasty korea restaurant at Chinatown, we were even given the VIP room.. haha... i ate bbbbbb share, the bill came to about $200 and it was deductable from the family fund i heard, very very brilliant idea for bbbbbbbb's family...cant apply the same to my family thou, sis and bro are still young and incapable of contributing.. furthermore Kor is married and hardly has time for family outing.
- Herwalkincloset floral blazer, bought that a while back and it finally arrived
- Bonitochico Toga sequins dress that is due to arrive this week
- bangles, 3 sets of them
- NewLook dress+petticoat, bought slightly after exam
cant list them no more, i have new stuff to flash at uk and that makes me happy=)
Gonna do a separate post on Togi and Ippodu. This coming week is gonna be equally pack, tuesday hanging out with PaperStop to shop for boss's present, den its a hunt for the Vict-beckham structured dress. Wednesday i am meeting the besties for dinner and chillax by Vivocity, den its hair-appointment with Juno's on thurs.
spend lesser spend lesser... i am leaving Singapore in less than 20 days now!!!!! yay-ness...
i cant wait to see you ALREAdY