Monday, January 07, 2008

today i made a bold move

i request besties Sharon keep a blog due to her frequent disapperance (haha)-- and she agreeed.

i believe blog have taken a pretty large part of our life cos we know exactly wat our fren are up too and to date them at the correct timing.

Been presurred by alot of stuff lately. Losing sleep, endless tear to bed. I cant seem to figure out wat the mind is thinking. Only thing i really enjoy now are company by friends.

21st birthday is nearing and it all suck, hate the celebration that is nearing. I told the man why shud i make others happy on my day? i paid for their food and still smile to them, but its MY birthday/

D.K.S are meeting at Hob Nob this thursday. gotta make a booking soon. cant wait to hang out like a real teenager.

Work 3rd job yesterday, was too busy and i almost fainted. This fainting issue has been bugging me alot lately. Usually things gets better when i ate some sweet, bt lately, the slightest bit of food before taking a MRt makes me dizzy. Doctor cannot identify the problem with me. haha. i feel rare.

2nd job beginning to sink deeper into the suckiness, now all of us dread working there. They are always finding excuse to make life miserable for us, i wonder how those wolves can keep their smiles. The man told me not to belittle myself and compare myself to those lower-standard ppl. I shalll begin to ignore them.

The laptop seems further away, Dennis msn me a while ago say he wanted to reserve it for me. But if i dun get it, he will definitely be angry, how was anyone to know the financial crisis Dad is facing now. For the first time in our life Dad and i got so embarress when his credit card got denied.


hate this money-less life, i wanna earn alot more money, so Dad and i never have to face that situation again.

No comments: