Friday, November 20, 2009

Stomach wasnt feeling very well this morning, so i went to the ladies to let out a fart...



It was comical i tell u!~ The fart was let out as fast as it came... but what caught me giggling was how it sounded so much like an engine that wouldnt start....

I had that image of a really old mercedez and me trying to wind the engine but to no avail, and i totally tot the resemblance was a miracle.



Haha..... embarrassing facts aside, i am totally bulk up this week till my neck,



- Monday : it was a good day to run home early, after nights of partying for Ray's 21st birthday.. Heres to our Baby Cousin, a fully grown up man now!~




-Tues: i was down with a cold... a little sore on my throat. Boring MSM lecture as usual, there was meteor rain in my area that night, had intention to stay up and catch some stars, but the panadol blew me crazy, i concuss before i close my eye...




-Wednesday: Officially running a slight fever, din realise panadol make me drowsy, i stay fully awake till lecture starts, den fell in a nap so deep i was drooling.. woke up cos the lecturer was noisy, table was wet..... but i was satisfied..


-Thurs: its out with Sharon Besties as soon as work end, crazy day at work, my temperature was changing like a chameleon, it was hype one minute and slum the other... Sharon and i both bought a camisole that night, it was sexy yet vibrant.....


i am loving my leopard preeeeeennnnts camisole while Sharon Besties's camisole is so so so sweet.... (had noted to steal it from her someday)


Also bought a fur material bag that looks oh-so-posh, Sharon says its pretty too.. total Damage that night - a mere $27.... Thx Besties for the dinner.... i am champing my self-profess nickname as CHEAPO.... soon you will all learn, i can survive on $400 per month and still pamper myself and my bb..


-Friday: have promise SiAhPau i will go straight home after work today to chiong ICBS collection, its gonna be ready so ALL of you please stay tune for it... cos we look so pretty in those picture i NEED you to totally verify them (afterwhich you can accompany your tots with "Boomz" or "Shingz" )

-Saturday: it will be another photoshoot with BHP.. Phyl book a new studio and we cant wait to get the picture done up at BHP, $$$$$$$$$ i love $$$, more importantly, i love those customer that feedback how the top looks good on them, its like they appreciate how we done up the clothes and how it feels good on them just as it feels good on us....

-Sunday: Work... work.. work,.. my weekly 10hrs work at Far east plaza, companied by aimless nonsence from bf over Skype, a really good book i just bought on child abuse (Dear SiAhPau, i m finishing it.. so u have read it too!~) 7 days worth of The NewPaper ( thx to my pals at work who store them at one corner, i was able to update myself with 7 days worth of news).

No comments: