Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Why is the movie click nice?


182 say so

Jamie says so

and because i say so!!!!~

the movie is a comedy yet reflect the natural self of us as a human, as a VERY normal human being with a lil' luck..

i cried like hell, really that kind that you can hear me sniffing from 50 chairs away..

Poor B, he had to bear with me sniffing.
We were watching the movie, and then it came,
right when Dad wanted to show the coin trick to Adam Sandler and he shouted the truth "that he always knew the trick"
he made him SO sad...

that i remember how i din appreciate grandma when she was around, nagging at me to visit her more often, cos she miss me, and how i was busy with School band and lie to her lotsa of stuff.

Then i cried my hearts out,... gee.. that was a scary one..

i ask B for tissue cos it wasn;t my practice to bring one, he din had any too... gosh, i cant go anywhere with my mascara smudge like this. So he offer his tee-sleeve.. and guess what? i took it.. hahhahhahaha..

there goes, the first time he worn that tee his sister brought him from Taiwan, (cos i was around when she passed it to him) , the very nice green tee is stained with black mascara with a little mucus and lots of water that could very much made my urine instead.

Thank B.. hahahhaa.. then he sent me home (oh btw, my dad and mum and bro and bro (older) and sist (why dun i just mention the whole family) sawB....... and they assume he is my boyfriend... NO he is not.. or rather, not for now, not for next month, not for another 8 months to come..

Anyway, *realising i was away from the topic of click, click is a very very nice show, i tink most of my friend will grade it 4.55555/5 and about 5 popcorn worth a movie.. cheers!~

No comments: