Monday, August 14, 2006

Ever wonder how hard you try not to lose it and you finally do.
i tink he is making use of me, i tink i find it VERY silly and stupid of me to show my concern for so long. Really losing it already.

So the only thing i deserve to be doing now is to TK NOTE.
And seriously the only reason you are saying my name is to use me to overcome the awkward situation btw you and her.

And maybe my skill is not that great, so i dun see my name there. But guess what, you CANNOT appreciate my skill but many others can!

i am SO GLAD i din join the outing that day. I will have ended up being make use of !!!!!

So you think by sms-ing me the concern msg on the phone when my uncle passed away is consider you have done your job. Forget it man! i dun appreciate anything you are doing.. All these years, and it will to come.

You know what is your problem all this while? You are making FULL use of me. I realise i should not be so stupid to stand by you when you are upset, since you have your dearest one already, you think you can always ask me out whenever you wan to and i will surely go out with you..
dun tink so..
call me stupid...
instead of praising or showing your appreciation when i wrote some entry about you,
you ended up complaining me missing on some details..

enough...

i wont join you all for prata

No comments: