Monday, August 21, 2006

Fuck the whole day

never felt worst..
wish i can just jump down any building..

hate this attachment. i lost all my close friends to others,....
how disappointing.. i wannna revive them..
and shit ass to those who never thought of other's feeling.

seriously.. shit u all

anyway i am gonna revive friends that are impt to me..

why cant i leave myself alone,.

people stop making use of me. i know i make appear all jokey.. i am not

ran a few miles, few streets just to get the ribbon for the customer..
as i walk along this empty street, i was thoughtful.. had alot on my mind.

and i learn alot:
Xinyi, i understand why that time during attachment u were so separated from us.. yuan lai the feeling of being quarantine sucks., i have also learn to open my eye bigger and look at many things from all view.

those month of being alone could be so terrible. You make good frined during this time but i haven. "Instead i began to see real friends from fake... some how i pity myself,, getting fucked up all for the wrongest reason ..

And if it had not been for B, who stood by me through it all, i felt i will just let loose and fall back into my own misery. He make me smile and make sure i have enough to eat, and nuttin to worried about. Thank you B.

i met up with Jann and xue most of the time. And my darling angels Paulin, Clarinda send me testimonials to cheer me up along this way, mei Richelle and Vanessa also show their constant. i have failed to pause for a while in my life and thank them.

Also thank you my cuz Vivien for being there, showing love and concern.
Sharon and Denise, for alway bein you..

i was wrong, to only concentrate on whatever friend that appear nice on the outside.

ookkoko. this is getting too emo..


anyway from now on, i will talk about people i miss.. a whole lot..

yi,
that driver is a friend, who got things way out of hand
din know he likes me.. i am in a whole lot of trouble now trying to avoid him, but in a nice way..
he is a nice guy, but not my type.
anyway i wanna be alone..

i am so sway that
- i fell down just walking like a normal human
- that Apel misunderstand me for having an affair with her bf,, please la...
- i mis-charge a customer of $300,,, fuck fuck fuck
- B and i gotten scoldig from dad for staying out too late..
- i haven had my mensus for about 2 months.

i dun wanna carry on typing. i hate those reader that read my entry,, then go somewhere else and complain about me,.
listen to me, i have brain and eye.
u can fucking hate me but i dun give much damn,, maybe curse u to die thats all
u wanna read about my life, u jolly well shut up
u dun like me, u can fucking go away

i told some true friends (so those i actually call are my true friends) and their reply are:" i believe u are someone who will stand by friends when they need help"

so i am convince they are all i need.
and yes, 182 blog about me contain bad remark, i do not blame him.
but reader, have some brains to understand that blog is about our life..
182 hates me, tk me foe granted, that's his business,
i regard him as a friend still, thats my problem.

u have the same tinking about my bad character as him? jolly well tell me, thats a favour..
thanks a million =)

No comments: