Monday, August 14, 2006

Creative Care centre

August 7th 2006

REmember how frustuated i gets whenever it comes to my Mp3?
this is my 8th visit to Creative Care centre, and nevertheless, it STILLS never fails to irritate me..

i stroll into the same counter and ask for the same request, took the same paper, but wait!!~ haha, the waiting number is so interesting, check out mine ~ 2006

i look up at the screen, currently serving ~ 1267
!@#!@#$@%$^#@%#$@^$# how long more to my turn?
well, not too long, it was a less than 15 min wait till my turn (dun ask me how the stupid machine jump so fast)
Anyway heard a few scenario, almost like mine

Scenario #1
A lady bought her creative zen neon for less than a day took it home, and realise it is spoilt, brought it over and guess what? they replace her with a new machine, Why?!@! cos they are fucking lazy to check for a problem..

Creative care: This is a new machine, please check
Lady: may i know where the problem is?
Creative care: hardware problem (same excuse i heard for my case)
Lady: but i brought it less than a day
Creative care: Oh i see ( OIC?!~ What the F!@#@#$? nuttin more)

Scenario #2
2 bimbo sitting behind me
bimbo 1: ya, my third time here
bimbo 2: they are slow
bimbo 1: dunnow how long more to wait
bimbo 2:............

here is MY scenario
1st visit: to check on my problem
2nd visit: collect hardware
3rd visit: went home and realise problem still there
4th visit: collect hard ware
5th visit: problem still there, demand for a change of new mp3
6th visit: hardware problem (they claim) mp3 replaced
7th visit: new machine had same problem, please check charger
8th and the VERY last visit i wanna go: hardware problem, replace a new charger for me

haha,,, is it consider good?!~!?~!?~
not only had i got a new mp3 replaced, i even got the charger replaced,
so my mp3 is BRAND NEW!!!~!~

oh com'on, they OBVIOUSLY lost my charger, i told her they took my charger, she insist : no, dun have, no!!!~ then i show her the receipt that state
External hardware: charger
then she went into the service room, and was inside for at least a mean 10 min., with shout i heard from the inside that goes like
Lady creative care: that customer says got charger
an creative care: huh, dunno put where, aiya, anyhow give her anew one la

tell me about Creative, tell me about SINGAOIRE LOCAL PRODUCT, fancy sueing other company for copyright, please lar, be thankful some one willingly forge your product, if not your creative care sure FLOODED with people lo..

Anyway mp3 is brand new!!~ hehe.. sold it off to B's friend for $280, smart B manage to negotiate for a high price like that..

Xinyi, your mp4 still got stock, i tink i need about 5 of it.. me and my cousin,. ahaha.. see,, i good business, must gimme more discount...
1 for Kristal (definitely confirm)
1 for Roger Cousin (most prob confirm)
1 for B (pending)
1 for Celina Hai er (must confirm)
1 for Bro (pending)

mp4 lookalike of Ipod nano, with 2Gb memory, u told me $130 is it? confirm with me soon k? thanks.. hehe.. muackx.

No comments: