Thursday, August 24, 2006

Lets be selfish for a while. i shall write about some "so-krissy" stuff

i hate my face.. haha.. the eye will only look this nice if u put make up, so dun call me a plastic girl or something, i only and merely emphasise on my eye...

a hairband is efficient, i put them on whenever i get ready for some make up in the morning
standards of a lady
- i do not put thick make ups, i hardly put them, i only put thick make up to club, or sometimes to work, if i have to stay outside for too long..
i always ensure i have a lip gloss with, my skins are too dry, the skin around my mouth crack EVERYDAY, my lips bleed every alternate day. and most importantly, i dun have much eye brows..
so here are my standards,
- eyebrow must be drawn, follow by brushing the eye brow so it won look like it was deliberately drawn on
- lip gloss, so my lips wont crack
-moisturiser for the face,.

there u have!~ the Kristal about 24832543798753457 of the day

-i put at least 3 lipgloss/balm in my bag most times, the one on the left is my latest possession, and i have always been a fanatic for lipsmacker, just din get them cos i couldn't find any spree-er, and i finally found one!~ and one very very friendly spree-er

- the lip in the middle is the best for a day out in the sun, with UV protector, and with a sheer pink on the lip, makes u look more jing shen, less sleepy, and u wont feel the lip balm is there most of the time.. introducing, Nivea Balm care in sheer rose pink

- the one on the extreme WAS my favourite, the smell of green apple is HEAVENLY, i bought it in darlin Denise's old workplace Linden leave, the brand is absolate in singapore now, thou alot of us are dying to buy their products again. and ur lip DAMN glossy with it on, the gloss can stay up to about 20 mins. and the smell still lingers.. =)







and there u have.. my new lipsmacker!!~ in Marshmellow!~! i actually wanted Marshmellow in honey dew, but i guess there was a little miscommunication.
Anyway what's so great about the flavour? the smell is the exact kind of marshmellow (they even have M&M, cherry ice cream.. etc)
and when u put the on ur lip u smell it all the time!!~
Best part is----------- it taste veryvery sweet,
i dunno why, i like to use my tongue to lick the mouth, and u can taste its rich blend of marshmellow.. yummy...

haha.. feeling tempted now?
http://starsplashedlip.livejournal.com

enjoy!!~

No comments: