Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Get Jealous, cos your cousin ain't like mine!~!~
The Cousin Get-together August 2006


When night falls, sleeping in the living room with the rest of the cousin,
We love doing that cos we did that when we'll younger..
never too old for anything.. hehehe..
Thats my monkey
not mine actually, but only i love cuddling it all the time...


Soundly asleep, the room is really dark, but my phone is really good..
the flash lit up the whole big big living room

Cuz sleeping really soundly
OMG i tot we were suppose to chat up the whole night.. -.-"


And me again, can u believe my eyes is closely shut?
haha.. thats shows my eyelashes is really long
haha/. get jealous

Cuz.... sometimes she really slp like a log,
and she flair when u wake her up
once we had a very very bad quarrel cos i woke her up
that biatch


Cou Raymond on the com,
supposedly the gathering is for us to talk,
we did one, over supper
then all of us fell aslp,
and the guys had the night to themselves
x-box, movies and more talks..
how sweet!~

Look closely, my cuz is asleep. hehe.. i took this without the flash,
still my darling darling cousin

Thats Cuz earlier, she refuse to pose for the cam without her make up
Get Jealous, cos your cousin ain't like mine!~!~
The Cousin Get-together August


No comments: