Tuesday, August 01, 2006

And all of a very sudden, i felt all so lost.

Read Darlin Denise's blog, her brother is hospitalised and she was upset.
Den i felt so so guilty,- why cant i tell when she is upset?

i almost failed as a friend,, worst still, as a best friend..

Sharon darlin break down, finally, she has lost far more than enough weight, so u thought it is amazing a human can lost 6kg over a month, how about my precious dear here who lost 6 kg in 2 weeks?

It hurts me more to see them like this than to suffer this myself.

Last night as i was about to finally fall asleep, it suddenly occur to me that i haven been thinking about you lately, so i was guilty, and i tot i better start thinking,

-about the bikini outfit u made for me
-about the times you scold me cos i refuse to let u chop ur garlie in peace
-about the cloth you bought me to play house with
-about the black cat story you use to scare me to bed
-about the times you fainted when u hold ur tears when Grandpa passed away
-about the times you woke me up really early in the morning, grab my hand and pushed the trolley while we head to the market together
-about the tomato sauce you ask me to buy that make me cry cos i find you irritating
-about the times you sat on the marble chair directly under the portrait of grandpa and watch all your daughters play mahjong while i sat on the other end, quietly watching you.
-about the times i kiss you EVERY time i had to bid goodbye
-about the letter i send you with cut-outs of beautiful models i sillyly told you constantly that i will eventually end up becoming
-about the pieces of cloth you patch up to make a blanket for me

And all in all, i miss you ever so much, i cannot afford to forget any of this memory so i will mark them down, and when i am guilty i miss out on any memories, i will read them and remember them again..

And so, i will, i shall not forget, i swear, i promise, with ALL my heart,

i Love you Grandma, it's about 1 yr and 3 months since you left me alone.. and i still hope you'll be back with me, soon...

No comments: