Sunday, July 06, 2008

What if Kristal feels confuse?


i tink i am so so so so gullible, so silly.


Dear frens, if not for the support of you gals now, i would jolly well be tunnelling down into a blacker, deeper hole.


Today i took another step into distancing myself away from Bobo, i would have been very upset if i m Bobo, but i guess its the only means to prove i m determine about my decision now.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Saturday was a waste considering there werent much of a sun, but sitting by the tanning bed and talking about my whereabt to Denise makes me feel at ease.

p/s: Phyllis Mee Pok!!! i am planning a mitup thisweek ok?


Denise was a smart and mature girl (haha.. some one said that of her) She successfully makes me open up and confess about hw i gt myself into this mess, she told me about her experience too and i am really glad my besties and i are finally talking like a best friends again. Sharon Besties was absolutely fabulous too cos she will msn me to encourage me and despite not seeing her for a while, i know in our hearts, we are looking out for each other.






Anyway i told Denise my intention to put on a happy front, cos the more i do it, the more i
REALLY becomes happier. I dun wanna tink abt wats happening to me now, i just wan to be around that someone who needs me, in hope one day something will blossom again.


Enough crap about my feelings, lets move on to something really really stupid-------->

First comes this---------------------> The Incredibles



Then they had this--------------------> The Hulk








now we have this-----------------> The Incredible Hulk






Seriously!!!! Wassup wit naming their movie over and over again, taking bits of every movie and finally connectin them together and creating yet another BlockBuster with somewat an equilvalent?

I dunno if the storyline resembles that of The Incredible, but its very unlikely since The Incredibles talks about family valueship. I just cant help but get very irritated of the title cos it only shows they are not making an effort enough to come up with something more interesting, more appealling and more .,.............................. different!!!!


if i were to name this show, which i have by the way, NEVER caught a single glimpse of, i will call its sequence......................................................................

THE HULK AGAIN!!!! (ok tats a tad too boring.. )

THE GREENER HULK!!!!!! (haha, in support of saving Gaia, which we shud all reduce, reuse, recycle...... )

THE NAKED HULK (this was a question i have, i suggest they give him some clothes... )

THE HUNK NOT= HULK



haha... sorry i was being random........

No comments: