Saturday, July 19, 2008

The BBQ at Aunt's place
The long and outdated post.
The BBQ was held during the time i was feeling really upset by the failed-date (a.k.a the times my entries sounded depressing)
My cousin asked abt Bobo then, but i gave no reply i remember. I told Cuz abt the failed date who decides to disappear from my life (back then la) and she was such an angel giving me support and keeping me accompanied by ignoring her squidhead (her bf) who was there too.
I was such an emo-freak then, worried and confuse as to why i wasnt receving the usual SMS-es. The entire BBQ was overall successful if not for my quiet self that day (regretful)
Anyway it was such a pleasant day seeing couples turning up at the BBQ, such weird feelins Raymond-cuz and i had, feeling all single and un-loved. haha. Raymond-cuz's bro, Joseph had just broken up with his gf too.. So we were drowning our sorrow with Beer (i only had 2 cans.)
I wanted to forget my worries so i volunteerily became the photographer, apologies that the photos din turn out that great. I guess my mood affect me badly.
Those were the days Cuz, Remster-cuz, Raymond-cuz, Joseph-cuz and all of us ran around the house in our panties/underwear, bathing in red-pail, fighting with paper-swords, celebrating birthday at Macdonalds.
Nowadays, Cuz has Squidhead, Remsten has JL, Raymond has no one, Joseph has an ex-gf, i have an excellent ex-bf. WE HAVE GROWN UP SO FAST.




Glad to say i got over that period and is moving on, strong.
Cuz, see how spastic u can be., but i love you still!!!~

No comments: