Sunday, July 27, 2008

i wanna blog about someone no one knows about


ok one person know her, and i personally dunno her well since we've met only once, but she left a serious impact on me, especially now that i discover her frustuation-closure.


You can call her Lao-Sha, details on how i met her i shall not disclose. At first glance she appear to be like any other gal, a taker not a goer. I was initially very very glad she made the first move to befriend me. This was a move that took me cos i was tense at first.


I have never been able to pick out a correct first time conversation with any one i haven met before, but she proves different cos the very first time i saw her, we click! I dunno how to explain the kind of calmness one feels around her, especially if you are stuck in a situation whereby everyone dunno, its like entering a family-based company. I feel immediately comfortable thanks to her warmth welcome, and countless moves to ensure i was feeling OK amist absorbing the familiarity everyone has already developed.


So today i was doing a random blog-hopping and chance upon her blog, for some reason her blog prompted me to keep on reading, and all of a sudden, there was an entry about me.


Can you and will you ever blog about someone you met once, and only for a few hours? I was very surprise and respect her genuine-ity by her words on her blog. Not once had she commented positive stuff about me, she also mention how she was glad i had "join" the friendship circle and now there is a new cast (whether that will happen i wouldn;t know for sure)


I was left feeling really really impress, for the following reason:-


1. Her values about friendship and her concern for every member of her "friend-circle"

2. Her eagerness to encourage and make someone so unfamiliar feel familiar and welcome

3. Her secret tots about her friends, whom she din mention much but i could feel she was really keen on seeing them get lucky,..




i am still feeling blessed, a simple gesture, some very simple words, but an effect so huge i log off her blog feeling ever so so so soso valued.



Thank you Lao-Sha

No comments: