Wednesday, July 09, 2008

























DYED MY HAIR..

bet u cant see any difference, but i so so so so can!!! its a little on the blonde side, but that DID NOT make me more of a bimbo.

For some reason, my hair was exceptionally puffy today. So i put on some simple clothing, and hung out at Tampinese Mall will Bobo and Pau. Pic to be uploaded pretty soon.

i realise bloggin makes me happier, its like relating to all my Besties, and those who are exceptionally concern abt my well-being. To others, it may seem like a stupid and boring gal ranting abt her boring life, but whenever i get upset and am alone, ranting on the blog promise good consolation from true frends out there. Simply blessed!!


I am sucha a camwhore that suntanning outing with Denise, i vividly remember exclaiming to her over and over again, how excited i am to be outside again. Seems like not going out to the other end of Singapore during a weekend kills. Despite my digi dying on me, lomo notyet developed, Denise forgetting her digi, i manage to capture lotsa of spastic shots abt myself. And looking back makes me comment alot alot.















This was at the Ladies, Denise was busy re-dolling herself. Me, as usual, the less lady-like one, cam whore to entertain myself.















Super radomly stuff in btw other pic, haha.. Love Denise!! (miss Sharon badly.....)



















Two shots to prove my front tooth was finally reformed. i am a rabbit!!!

No comments: