Sunday, July 13, 2008

Here are proof that a woman's room can as messy as a guys'
I remember many months ago when i painted my bed frame i did a quick introduction of the tiny room my sister and i shared. Here's a walkthrough of how it will look like on a messy day.... We shall begin by the moment u enter from the front door, which basically concluded the sq feet of my tiny house.

~ The door wit the disgusting dreamcatcher leads to Kristal's room


Here's one awful sight u shall see the moment you enter the room, my pink bed on the right and destop on the left, straight front will be the electric synthsis as well as electric organ stack together.

No you din see wrongly, i have 5 pillow on my bed. Cos Kristi uses 1 and i use 4.. thanks.

Haha, i am not afraid to admit my strange habit of not using a bolster. I am stuck with pillow reason being because i do not wan to hug them the way we usually hug a bolster.

( here's a side note of hw that stupid habit begins: once i overhead someone saying the function of a bolster when i was a kid. That stupid lady mentioned we use bolster to replace our husband, so we shall hug our husband like this in future. The thought of hugging someone else this style makes me turn off, hence, no more bolster since)

Up close to the window are a stalk of fake flower received on Valentine stuck on the window grill, thanks to Boon Eng and Sherline.

Below covered in a pink cloth is the electric organ we seldom use, and stack below the electric organ in the electric synthesis we often used.

Also check out the Old English wallpaper i have specially for my room. I remembered i was 12 when i cried for 3 days just to prove to Dad i deserve the wallpaper. What an ass.....
The staircase leading to the top of the bed is messy, this was the area i painted pink months ago and the color still stays. ..

No comments about the little space on the left of the staircase, it contain my tennis bag, as well as shopping bags left unopen... hehe





The other end of the bed is real cramp, i haven had the time to push everything nicely and neatly. Basically the towels u see hanging there in pink and blue shudnt be there, but Kristi and Kristal are laid back people and we use it everyday.... wats the point of leaving it else where.
My bed sheet is in stripes!!! Its my all time favourite bed sheet after the arabian pink one i over-used. Aussino provides the most comfy bedsheet of all time.

(side note again... Bolster saw meant for Kristi )
The blanket folded neatly is made by Grandma before she passed on. I was a spoilt brad who dislike rought material so Grandma carefully sewn on a layer on silk underneath the blanket, the print of my blanket are cartoons from "MY LITTLE PONY"

Grandma probably tinks i'll remain a kid for good...

The other blanket underneath mine belongs to Kristi, the prints are of hello Kitty, no doubt!!!

You might also notice the sliding cupboard behind the bed, we had to resort to sliding door cos my room is too small.
Small cabinet besides cupboard are used for storing books, laptop materials and precious photos.

TADAH!!! u have offically complete a tour around Kristal's room. I have missed out the glass display shelf Dad fixed up cos its too messy, it was initially meant for my collection of musical boxes (i have 24 currently) but Kristi and i mixed in ALOT of our Hello Kitty posession.
One day, just one day, if anyone is interested, i might just blog abt them.... hahaha

No comments: