Sunday, July 13, 2008

The anticupated Outing

I tink we both felt the same, the really anticipated (at least it is for me) outing turns out ----------------------------------------strange.


i dunno if its cos the restriction was too strong?Whats one word to describe the feeling of having barrier in anything you do? Or maybe cos i was doing the withdrawal symptons thing?


i was trying really hard not to care too much, not to matter too much, not to get over excited too much. And on the other hand, he was not tinkin much, which was helpful since it makes me not wanna think too much.


Life is simple when u tk anyone u hang out with as friends,.................



Work at Canele


Work at Canele gets better each day. Some funny matters include this Myamar guy who boldy asked me out just knowing me for like 4 days? I almost freaked out and secretly msg Fireman even thou Fireman was 6 steps away from me.


And our very own Fireman was SO HELPFUL.. here's his reply -.-"


Fireman: "wahahahha.... good luck!!!"



!@#$#%^^$&*(&*&*

i swear some times along this 5 years of friendship i have ever consider strangling him,.. wahahaha.



And a few other thing happen which i have no idea, Fireman concluded it in a short "no la.. he is crazy.. "



How nice.. -.-"






Also, once after a late night shift, the colleagues sat around and drink. i was one of them holding a Tiger Beer and drinking, sorry that was the tomboyish side of me.


A msg to :)


Dear :), here's a song to share... Soulmate By Natasha Bedingfield


Is it possible Mr. Loveable


Is already in my life?


Right in front of me
Or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold


Who knows how to love you without being told


Somebody tell me why I'm on my own


If there's a soulmate for everyone


Here we are again, circles never end


How do I find the perfect fit


There's enough for everyone


But I'm still waiting in line


Who doesn't long for someone to hold


Who knows how to love you without being told


Somebody tell me why I'm on my own


If there's a soulmate for everyone

If there's a soulmate for everyone


Most relationships seem so transitory


They're all good but not the permanent one


Who doesn't long for someone to hold



Who knows how to love you without being told


Somebody tell me why I'm on my own


If there's a soulmate for everyone


Who doesn't long for someone to hold


Who knows how to love you without being told


Somebody tell me why I'm on my own


If there's a soulmate for everyone


If there's a soulmate for everyone

No comments: