Tuesday, October 20, 2009
































Lets get excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


Here's the latest gift from bb, omg omg omg omg omg...


now dun ask me why i hadnt choose Iphone over Blackberry. i do know its cheaper to get Iphone over at UK but it excites me to know blackbery has this function where bb and i can do bb-msn, which is BB version of Msn. On top of that, since bb and i address each other by "bb", it makes sense that BB becomes our first choice of gift instead of the latter.


now it down to what i am getting for my bb for his birthday this sat. We have decided to officially shift his birthday for year 2009 to december when he returns. By then i promise a good celebration that leaves both of us missing each other more so when he returns to UK, it wont be long till he wants to see me again..!!


not going to announce what i had in mind, Pau, u better start planning with me..

No comments: