Sunday, October 11, 2009

Here is a worrying news, i tink i am suffering from very very mild Bipolar Disorder

did a quick serach on Wiki and found similar symptons. For those who dunno what bipolar disorder it, i shall not copy paste it here cos no one bothers to read them. to summarize, a sever Bipolar disorder includes

  • emotional, depression
  • hallucination
  • abnormally elevated mood

and the symptoms include:-

  • Depressive episode: persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger, isolation, or hopelessness i admit i get the feeling usually 2 weeks into a certain activity, be it dating, working, studying, and i manage to pull myself up by crying real hard the particular night till my eye swells too deep i had to sleep, the next morning, i usually experience the next episode
  • Manic episode: i will tell colleagues and friend i am in a full force mood swing, i had a strong tendencies to smash things, to slap somebody and bite something, den i will urge my friends to answer ridiculous question of which i will force psycho them to belive my theory, otherwise my mind will psycho myself to belive they had been conquer. Unless i see baby or stuff that melts me like pets and doll, the anxiety build up till i cry uncontrollably.
  • Hypomanic episode: pressure of speech and activity, and decreased need for sleep, needless to say i now understand why i had to dial 11 digits to uk to talk to bb, and why i appreciate the fact that we are 7 hrs apart and he will be sure to chat with me till i try my hands on sleeping again
  • Others experience hypersexuality i can justify this, not going to explain how
  • irritability please check with the bf, raymond, vivien and pau.. Oh MUST check with my sister and she can tell you first hand
  • racing thoughts,: yup.. on the dot.... i cant catch up with my tots, and bf thinks i am have a lawyer inside my brains.
  • individual often will deny that anything is wrong.:again.. check with the bf
  • hyperactivity disorder: this only happens when i am not aware. my sister and dad have all confess to me about my very very strang personality of talking like a professor with fluent english in my sleep, i grind my teeth nonstop till it hurts, den goes on and on about a theory i cant understand, all that while i am asleep!

i dun need help, but i am proud to say the symptom are less explosive now... am i suffering from bipolar disorder

No comments: