Sunday, December 10, 2006

Building Love

For that unproclaim sacrification u've made

For the unspoken love u've given

thanks for the ever-cherished first-time's

Love my today, it will be on my mind for a LOoooooong time

Morning
the man brought us to Guan Yin Temple, he is FiRST man to bring me to Guan Yin Temple each time i feel insecure, Dad advise us to too!~ =)

We then walk to Sunshin Plaza when his Dad intro us to try the Dim sum there, too bad the dad cannot join us (he got MahJong Khaki la).
*dim sum was fantastic, apology for i cannot finish the food - as usual.
he was the first man to bring me to Dim Sum

We bought Chee Cheong Fun for Denise, delivered it to Simlim

We stupidly bought an umbrella and choose choose choose until rain's over, but we bought it anyway =) (first man to choose an umbrella wit)

we head to the SO-HOT Arab street to buy parts for accessories (first man to shield me with the umbrella, call up 3 friends just to make sure we are walking the correct way)

we tour Arab street and he bought me a Vino bike model figure (IN TOTAL LOVE OF IT)
first man to buy me a >????? TOY!~?

we walk back to bugis street to shop for clothes

we bought sun shades..

we walk to Ps to play arcade

we took train back home

we quarrel

we apologise

we are happy =)






Gosh... i've began to resign to fate that this man is the one.
haha.. the feelings just so right. He has everything in the world i wanted, and i so want him mine.

Simply cant wait for May 2007 to come, which is the agreed date to start a serious relationship, and stop calling him a "future potential Bf-to-be"

so damnass funny when his friends and us were talking about this date, they even came up with a stupid idea to each find their partner by then, just so to hold a buffet dinner and invite friends and family!! Damn.. u all jackass! Its not a WEDDING DINNER!!! just a really really memorable day to symbolise

-1 year of action to proves his sincerity
-start of a no-ending relationship
-1 year of apology for any hurts he has caused onto me.

The man told me today that if God ever take this whole relationship away, he will just die..



........... Dear God
forgive me for i've been let astray too many times
forgive my sin for those impossible fantasies i have of others
Sorry for making a really false moves, and thank Lord i've mended my ways

(i hope, after the present, thou without explanation, u'll go ur way and i'll go mine. I've found the right one =) i hope u too.. Good Luck )

I pray the future to come, will always be
those unselfish prayer i whisper to you this morning.

i'm sorry..

No comments: