Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i should really get my ass down to blogging about alot of stuff (pictures will be flooding) but the mind is controlling the body and i SHOULD be studying right night... a week more to the end of the thir torment..


could it be that i have the company of bbbbbbbb this year that the studying mood is less heavy and the stress is lesser than before, and the will to study is also lesser.... argh...

'may be a good thing cos when i am stress i suffer but when i am not stress i am not taking it seriously....



dead sleepy now... been up last night till about 3 am mugging and youtubing at the same time... eyes cant open fully...


but there are so many people pushing me to go on...

last night bbbbbbbbb's cousin made a pact to catch POTC tgr after my exam and i am so excited! also.. bbbbbb's bro and sister have been telling me to hang on and just a couple more steps to the finishing line...


and and and... bbbbbbb's mum buys me lunch or snack when she sees me mugging hard... and made herbal tea for me in this terrible weather... '




and and and i really miss my family.. and Dad's birthday is coming up and they had to postpone the celebration till the birthday is over...


and and and i wanna hang out with me pals.. and spend at least one night drinking alittle (bbbbb wont mind i hope.. i need a break real bad)


and and and.. i wanna embark on the real journey of adulthood, soon as i pay off the school fees (final 4 instalments to go....... wooo!) pay back me lil'sis (who offer me her bursary award to pay one school fees ... and bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb (whom i am tied on in life to him in order to pay back the money, heart, effort, love and care i owed him.... )



my journey of boredom is coming to an end.... gimme gimme gimme good stuff soon!!!

~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: