Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine to all my lovers....



About two years ago during 2009, when i dated bbbbbbbb for a couple of months... we celebrated our valentine for the first time together with his sister and her bf... This were the stuff we didbbbbbbbb bought me this crystal Angel to attach to my phone.. i was using a Nokia n80 if i had remember correctly... it was to signify he was here to be my guardian angel after the dismissal of my Grandma whom for years i hadnt let go of. I still have this angel on my iphone now, albeit its many shattered crystal (which i've replaced with parts numerous times... zomg)

bbbbbbb's sister and bf- 2 years ago.. Cheryl and Eddy


Another gift from bbbbbbbbb years back was this Braun Buffel wallet which i so loved, it was the latest collection (back then) and had a coin pouch inside, i used the wallet till 2010-july when we got me another wallet in Paris.... we left it in his luggage which he threw away before heading back for Singapore.



Our dinner back then was settled at Tampopo at Liang Court.... bbbbbb's favourite japanese restaurant of all time




Cheryl had a beautiful bouquet of roses from Eddy..






Here's my boyfriend.. back in 2009... teehee... cute!


We then proceed to dessert at Dempsey Road... PS cafe


Apple Pie/Crumble? with Vanilla ice-cream




Me and my boyfriend back in 2009... omg... still the same face now leh...


And that marks the end of our valentine 2009.

.

.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.


.

.

Fast forward to 2011.. (skip 2010 since bbbbbbbbbb was in uk and it was CNY)


Today's valentine was spent in school attending lecture...


i was tweeting away on how tempted i was to getting a bouquet of flowers for myself.. and being so minded about myself, i refuse to admit it to bbbbbbbb..



Expected by everyone and unexpectedly.... bbbbbbbb surprise me at the school bus stop with this-------->

OMG flowers........ hearts?................. cotton?


i love it alot... super touched how he had carry them all the way and come up with SUPER lame excuses about his busy schedule.. then show up at school just to pass me this =)


Daddy scolded me when he fetch me from school... he says i should appreciate bbbbbbbbb for pampering me.. but i shouldnt forget about pampering him,.....



and then he went on and on about how 2 person should pamper each other and its no any gender's responsibility to show MORE concern for the other gender...




i get it Daddy dearest.. and i ALSO know artificial flower are more practical.. and how bbbbbbbbbb is smart to get fake flowers instead of real one... and how he can give it to me again next year.. wahahha

More pictures of the beautiful bouquet..thank you Rodman Goh


Good night all.. hope all singles are enjoying the love shown to you with all the messages received and all lovers embracing in each others' company.



















~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: