Friday, August 27, 2010

Receive a pretty sad news today.... something that devote me of the excitement, the luck i tot i had carry with me... hate that news super bad.... bbbbbbb was around to cheer me up....


i can foresee this half a year to be a super busy time now.. with the new school terms and new role at work... i aim:


- not to throw my frustration at bf no matter what.. He's feeling pretty low about this friendship lately


- to pass my last sem and get a perm job with satisfying pay no matter what. I am hoping this current position adds a star to my resume


- start driving lessons.. if i can find time on top of my tight study+work schedule


- leave sunday job into Gary's care.. and concentrate my weekend with my loves one


- buck up on cherishing Cousins+Pau altogether


- clear housing debts faster than Dad has planned




Darby is really really good to me now... if he hadnt been around during this period i dunno how life can be any good. We've surived our long distance relationship, and am going stronger.... His Brother's gf just left for Aussie days ago, its the beginning of another LDR.




Somehow i saw our shadow cast on them when i heard the news.. but i know they are strong enough to withstand this years... I wont say its too long for 2 person who truly want to make "it" happen. Look at us now... one year on, after not seeing each other for 12 months... i dare say we are so good together still, it makes u jealous.



And it feels really good knowing no matter how uneven the current is right now.. you can always fall back and expect someone to stretch our their arms and hold you tight. i love how their family bond, and i am not the only one to agree on this...

I actually have colleagues coming up telling me how they are impress by their family bond, this- i am proud- to carry on with darby in future... i want it tohappen.



Situation at home aint doing too good,. last night Dad and cousin went to her house and ransack the place for any valuable stuff, we manage to sold off her TV for some quick bucks, and there are lot more other stuff worth the $$ (and some other truly disturbing stuff that irritates the shit out of me)

The rest are planning to get rid of her convertible, sure it can bring them some $$.. there aint no time for sympathy at the moment, towards her i am filled with nuttin by hatred. The life she left behind those burden for us, she no longer earn much respect in the house.. All i can say it..

Those you grew up together with may not be always appear to be who they are, and for that - i no longer wish to look upon you like a learning example, NI BU PEI!


Rants aside, i wanna learn driving soon, Dad has no objection to throw the car to me upon my license,.... really hope to get it going...

and i wanna tk a break soon from all this mess, at home, at work, at school... and just spend time IDLING with darby... when was the last time anyone sit down and stare and wonder what they should do next? We are constantly filled with "to-do" list to tick... and i detest that.





Nevertheless, i wish to end off this post happily.... darby is turning older soon.. and so it Pau & viv and i cant wait for all the partying to bring this trouble off my mind.. at least for a while.




~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: