i can foresee this half a year to be a super busy time now.. with the new school terms and new role at work... i aim:
- not to throw my frustration at bf no matter what.. He's feeling pretty low about this friendship lately
- to pass my last sem and get a perm job with satisfying pay no matter what. I am hoping this current position adds a star to my resume
- start driving lessons.. if i can find time on top of my tight study+work schedule
- leave sunday job into Gary's care.. and concentrate my weekend with my loves one
- buck up on cherishing Cousins+Pau altogether
- clear housing debts faster than Dad has planned
Darby is really really good to me now... if he hadnt been around during this period i dunno how life can be any good. We've surived our long distance relationship, and am going stronger.... His Brother's gf just left for Aussie days ago, its the beginning of another LDR.
Somehow i saw our shadow cast on them when i heard the news.. but i know they are strong enough to withstand this years... I wont say its too long for 2 person who truly want to make "it" happen. Look at us now... one year on, after not seeing each other for 12 months... i dare say we are so good together still, it makes u jealous.
And it feels really good knowing no matter how uneven the current is right now.. you can always fall back and expect someone to stretch our their arms and hold you tight. i love how their family bond, and i am not the only one to agree on this...
Situation at home aint doing too good,. last night Dad and cousin went to her house and ransack the place for any valuable stuff, we manage to sold off her TV for some quick bucks, and there are lot more other stuff worth the $$ (and some other truly disturbing stuff that irritates the shit out of me)
Rants aside, i wanna learn driving soon, Dad has no objection to throw the car to me upon my license,.... really hope to get it going...