Friday, May 12, 2006

Swimming at Denise's Condo
11/5/2006- Met Denise at 12.30 at Yishun station and we went to watson to buy sun tann oil for our session, then we bought bubble tea (green apple green tea for Denise and Honey milk for me) board 169 to the condo, the amazing thing is the condo is situated directly outside HQ condo, its like u open the camp gate, then the condo is there.
==>The condo is like a chalet, i fell in love wit it immediately, anyway after the tann (which eventually flunk) we went back and CLEAN up the whole house, OMG! u know its really CLEAN up, clear all the guys' room, and pack like 4 plasma TV boxes worth of RUBBISH. haha in the end as reward, Denise order Pizza, we also pack the storeroom and kept away 10 mirrors, throw away few boxes and arrange like 20 instruction booklets. My conclusion is ---- GUys like Gadgets, gadgets have boxes and instruction booklets, and guys DUN read them..
did i mention i spend like 45 min arranging a whole lots of wires!! tied them and hide them..
i wonder how Denise Darl did all by herself, glad i am around to help her.
-=All for LoVe, Denise Jia you, and HQ, pls la.. appreciate ur gal, i know u will like the shirt she bought u, happy birthday HQ!=-

My day kind of ended here, and i went home to do house hold chores again, so today is like a do chores whole day. bones dieded, and my life is still n=miserable.

i dunno la, i felt really restless these days, like my days are ending. I just wish and desperately wish something exciting will happen soon. i feel my days are bored, my nights are lonely, and i am beginning to keep to myself, which is really bad.

God help me, why do i feel this way? There are no motivations, i am like a book left on the shelf, like the porcelain ppl put away nowadays, like i have lost the trend, like i am a shadow.

but i carry on my smile, i am cheerful... thats Kristal..

Love love Sammie! i miss her SO much, and we have soooooo much to talk. i am SO proud when she tell me our conversation is like the longest session she ever had since she reach NYP.. haha.. i REALLY look forward to more of it k gal.. =P

and JeRk has some problem with his relationship, i hope u sort ur thinking out really well.

Edwin has choose to give up on her gal. i wish u are happy..

Si jia and Zho Zheng are going well, i hope they last long

Xinyi choose to give us all up, but i know she has her problem, Si Jia and i hope her well. Believe it or not, she block me i guess on msn.. its ok, i dun wanna know why anyway..

and i hope i found someone soon,, pls God, dun leave me on the shelf, and PLEASE dun gimme to a really bad owner again,,.
One lester is enough in my life..

No comments: