Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy birthday Zhi Liang..!! haha.. sorry i din know the date.
Celina ask me just now, what if Lester learns about this blog. I was prety much puzzled myself. But no, life is gonna begin without this guy call Lester, ever in my life again. haha. in fact i tot of him so less that his name today is more like a unfamiliar term to me.

Anywas napfa is starting pretty soon, about 5hours from now. And as usual, my fear came, the stomach cramp and all, i wish it will stop, like stop really soon. Nuttin must affect my Napfa today, not even the news about the 5batteries first before 2.4km run.

Here are my strategies:
-Run with 2 breathe..
-Aim better for incline and sit ups
-standing broadjump, swing more
-sit and reach stretch as fast as i can

i know, i know, many "strategies sounds really idiotic, like "duh--- then?"
okok.. enough of nonsence, i need to motivate myself, really scared,. like trembling on the inside but refuse to show it on the outside..

God, can i ask of a gift today, i wish u'll listen to me just this once, just once today.
... Let me pass my napfa with better grades. May i have no stomachache, no cramps. No feeling sorry for myself..

i know Heaven is fair, we'll have our own share of gift, of pain. But i need God today, my napfa.. its like thing, only one thing i ever felt thankful for, that i can do some prettywell

nonsence.. i must be talking nonsence..
so it shall be..

No comments: