Friday, May 19, 2006

Haha.. know whats my bad point?

This is an official certified and confirm description about me by my best friends and dearest colleague..
-Kristal trust people too much,. she is always on the top of the list when Jean decides to warn the colleagues about being fooled by new colleague.. Jean will approached Kristal first.. and if she doesn't, others will tell her "dun bother telling me, i know her true colours, u better warn Kristal better" Her best friend often knock on her head and tell her "look carefully, u'll get what i mean in no time, she is DEFINITELY not who u tink she is"
-Kristal has been fooled and cheated off about $200 odd from these friends she believed and use to rank them under "trustable friend"
-Kristal has been sabotaged about 3 times so far cos she trust the new colleagues too much and she ended up backing them up when they are OBVIOUSLY in the wrong
-Kristal will never make a wise choice.. unlike a normal Aquarius
-Kristal temper never last more than a week, in fact she often forget why she was angry in the first place..
-Kristal is different, not in her gender, or physical, or abilities, she's just different


Sounds odd? i dunno.. haha.
Here are some of my character my mummy discover about me:
- "Mei ah" (my house name) walks crooked whenever she is upset (GOd i NEVER knew this part of me)
- Mei ah" mouth snoob when she is feeling restless (huh!!! u mean i did?!~)
-When "Mei ah" say she dun wan something in a "eh-- tink i skip it la" she usually end up wanting it


Here are some characteristics i discover about me:
- When i learn that i make a mistake but its a little too late, i'll carry on making the mistake
- When i panick, my stomach runs faster than i can run to the toilet (nah. thats a joke!! haha)
- When i panick in silence, i can't breathe
- When i panick in urgent situation such as death, i walk up and down, and totally lose control of what i am saying
- When i lie, u wont figure that out
- When i am scared/sad, a something seems to pierce through my heart, and literally REALLY pierce throught, i can REALLY feel the pain
- When i smile in silence, i am actually laughing hard in my heart
- When i cry, my nose block so badly i sound sexy.. (haha)
- When i fall sick, i fall REALLY sick
- When i trust my feelings, i am usually wrong.. cos i ended up regretting it immediately.

nah..
oh.. one last point;
-When i stretch my tongue out, u'll realise i have LONG tongue..

haha.. thats al for now, 1.43 midnight,. and here i am talking nonsence to myself..
night all!

No comments: