Wednesday, April 09, 2014

wedding thoughts @ 09apr2014

Clarinda is soooooooo funny
She skype me yesterday & spoke words as thou she had her crystal ball
where on earth did i reveal all the details i dont remember i did
I suspect she was living in my mind 
I told her i miss her so much, and if she was around she would get even more hands on on my wedding then i would have done so.
Then we drifted to no-sense talk (like we did all the time)
and talk about franchising a bakery, 
but first my dearest, make a name for yourself in Germany
i cant wait to tell my friends "the famous German bread shop, was open by a friend of mine.. a dear dear old friend"


Clar also share the thoughts i had about the upcoming wedding
i am overworrying that the delicacy bbbb & i paid for
will taken as cheapskate food in the eyes of our guest. 
You see, each & every name placed on the guestlist are people 
that matters to us both, 
as much as we wish to put in much of our Rodkris elements,
we were equally worried how the others might not enjoy themselves. 
This wedding does not come cheap, 
i swear i am not talking for the sake of hoping for some charitable ang pow, 
in fact at this stage we are factoring all the odds of 
receiving zero favors from the others, 
afterall, what right do we have to challenge their ability to send us their congrats. 

I;ve been talking about how i am going to westernize this wedding, 
like those fancy Platinum & bridezilla show i'm highly addicted to.
Then i was told by this ang mo friend of mine
that in westernize wedding, you dont expect favors in monetary terms, 
infact, items such as plates & pots are popular choices, 
this items will be specially handpick by your guest with the intention to congratulate your new married like as a family. 
I really like the significance behind this, but also consider the undesirable, "what if i am going for a futuristic home theme, and all the gift receive scream old-china" hahahha
what kind of thoughts am i harboring, i fear to think further.. 

Looks like at this stage, the most important part of our bigday is almost done - the wedding reception reservation
We'll be meeting our event's organizer to sign on the contract & place the deposit for the bigday. 
With that done, it's time to slowly get hands on DIY the wedding theme, 
& dolling up the pretty bridesmaids/best men for the gate crash
i wish i had the luxury to include all my close friends as bridesmaid
but bbb had to warn me to cut down on them because their dresses does not come cheap, 
and because i feel alot of them are much prettier than i am 
i might feel very belittle
dont get me wrong, my final 8 bridesmaid( yes EIGHT what i am i thinking) are still the prettier among the lot, 
think air-stewardess, school belle, tall & lanky, long hair & fair skin
i have already shed tears ONCE (just ONCE so far) when my self-esteem get the better out of me, 
i remember being in the car & worrying how i will look the least attractive when i stand together with my bridesmaid
then bbbb had to remind me again & again i was over-worrying.. 

what was i thinking really, i am going mad
i am suppose to look my best only for the man i had my eye on
bbb says he wasnt going to faze alittle even with the selection of bridesmaid i had, he only had eyes on me.. 
sounds comforting right?  (* Clar, i hate you but i love you & thank God you are out of this team so at least i can bitch to someone)
then the non-selfish part of me look forward to seeing them all dressed up & looking like dolls (seriously i have split personality)....

All in all, just 8 more months to the big day, i need to save my #botakissue (2 scalp treatment & $210 burnt so far), lose some weight (as though the weekly run hasnt kill me yet).. 
and put on pretty make up (hair & make up, someone save me on this)

i CANNOT wait to spend time whisking away with besties in the hot bangkok street for my so-call hens night. 
I've tot through this & if there is only one person i want to spend time with, 
doing the pregnant planning & working on how to seduce my husband
then Besties is the best person i want to speak to.

This blog is getting dry, it should be rename as "planning for the big day.. haix" 



~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: