Saturday, June 25, 2011

It was a lonely friday without bbbbbbbbbbbb (till sunday) for he has left for KL for a business trip (exchange with his counterparts over at the KL branch and to take part in the Standard Chartered Marathon held there)
.
.
.
.
.
.
i spend half a day out with Paperstop and ZN, our ex-colleagues for a lunch date and movie.... i tried on a couple of tops ( to share in other entries... ) but didnt end up buying them (despite me REALLY liking two pieces alot) for, afterall, i am jobless and living on whatever little savings i have left ( as much as i do not wish to seek bbbbbbbbbbb's help financially)
.
.
.
.
.
.
whats more, the only hope of finally launching a clothing line of my choice shall be put on hold for personal reason =(
.
.
.
.
..
ANYWAY, digress aside.... i pull up my fringe like every other day for the outing today except this time, i saw bbbbbbbbbbb's hair mud lying by a corner and decided to have some fun with them by sticking them with the rest of the hair that is pull up in a kali-pok........ *i hate baby hair on my hairline cos i look untidy.... i know its not obvious but because i have ALOT of baby hair... it looks kinda like fringe on my forehead.. WTF
.
.
.
.
.
so yup after an afternoon out, i was ready to wash up myself and when i let loose my hair.............................................................................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I TOT I ACTUALLY LOOK PRETTY AWESOME LIKE THAT... ^photobomb ahead^ warning!!!!














heehee.. thank you very much for tolerating my cam whoring..
.
.
.
.
.
i actually have a couple more wonderful entries awaiting you.. but i shall have them posted once a day... for now... seat back... and scroll up and down the screen looking at my SPASTIC face... over and over again
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
scroll up and down..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
scroll up and down
.
.
.
dont stop... scroll up and down!!!!
.
.
..
heehee... bye!
~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: