Sunday, June 01, 2008










okok.. so sick of repeating the story.
I HAVE A STALKER!!!
amazing ah, haha.. i dunno if i shud be proud of the fact that some1 is stalking me or what.
Oh well, case has officially been hand over to the police,
so mister stalker-cum-DON (watever u wanna call urself, SORRY!!)
Here's what happen, for those of you who have waited enuff cos i only tell bits and pieces of the WHOLE story
one fine day
i was irritated with a phone call that woke me up, even though it was 11am already, but i was sufferring from insommia the night before
me: hello
Don: Hello Kristal, what are you doing now?
me: who are you....
Don: Don
Me: ok. *frustuated* Don who
Don: Don, your schoolmate in NYP
*some funny stuff abt his identities later
Don: You are from NYP right? Studying ******* (course name)
Don: you are short right (duhz,, what an insult)
don: You have short hair right, i dun mean that short, somewhat shoulder length
i was rather impress at his research, what a handful of homework done, haha. anyway i got him to tell me who gave him my number and he randomly mention Kelvin.

And i must praise his luck cos there is officially 2 Kelvin in my course, one of whom i have no idea who and the other who is a police man now.
i finally told Don i got to verify his identity with Kelvin, and without warning, (which was extremely rude in my opinion), he hung up.
i then make a few calls to Kelvin, who was obviously VERY angry his name was used for some accusation. He also attempt to call Don and turns out a few guys who rotate the phonecall identify themselves as Don.
It was scary cos he obviously knows quite alot about me.
For the next few days, he attempted to sms me and call me but to no avail i was Fucking reluctant so i did not pick up the call. He finally gave up days later.
As to why the matter was later handled over to the police, its pretty obvious as Kelvin is the policeman. haha.. or maybe he did not do so as i oppose to the idea.
So Don, next time choose a name like peter, in this modern age, this name is history.
Anyway, thanks to JiaLing (which is VIV's brother gf) i manage to find the clue to all this crap,.
1. he got my number = from this stupidblog
2. he got my infor = from this stupidblog
3. he know the name Kelvin= by luck
4. he knows my height= by pic from this stupid blog
5. he knows my hair lenght= from this stupid blog
yes yes dun remind me abt my stupidity to name this blog add my hp number, i was the innocent stupid idiot many years ago and it makes it easier from old time fren to contact me n keep themselves updated.
Tats all about the stalker.

No comments: