Thursday, June 05, 2008

i have a secret! hahaha..

anyway the following msg is strictly for denise and Sharon darlings. !!

i found the supplier for famous online store bloggers!!! i know u wont believe me but that very day i went to buy stuff from her i saw some very very famous online store bloggers!

And the deal is very simple, simply purchase 12 pieces of their clothes (irregardless of designs) and they will sell it to you at supplier rate. The whole concept is similar to that in Thailand where my ex-boss purchase his stock. Gotta discuss it soon!!


And denise and sharon darlings! Have you 2 think of a name for our blog already?






Oh well, enough of this boring crap! Alot of you might already have heard! i sack my boss. So now i gotta do a details description of the situation so people will stop asking.

Many of you might already have learn that my boss has outstanding payment and is into heavy debts, i complain about it a couple of times but since i wasnt affected most of the time i couldnt careless.

Anyway since me and a few other gals were the highest paid in the company, we are naturally targets to be demolish in events of cutting cost. Not only has the boss not bring in stocks for a couple of months, he came up with funny excuses to delay payment for certain stuff.

At that point of time i already had tots of leaving the company, since working in Far East Plaza at the age of 21 was a little too passe for me. I had already hold a few other jobs, and some company itself have approach me suggesting me to give them more working days. The reason i give was ALWAYS the same (since far east is paying me good)

" i promise if my performance is good and i like this environment, i will quit my current main job and commit fully"

So there was this one day i heard someone saying ex-boss has intention of lowering my pay since i wasnt contributing as much compare to before (cos i was holding a few other jobs), The other senior girls told him it wasn't a fair decision since they still have their pay. So boss said he will consider. I guess it was a something or the other, it wasnt long before he return and tells them in that case he cannot keep me anymore.

Since he doesnt want me anymore, why shud i bother? There was a long and accumulate hatred i develope along this 6 years of working for him, that include the times he sack my closest fren cos he accuse them of stealing, of giving little schedule, of not allowing them room for explanation.

This 6 years of working for him, i have about 4 fren resigning or leaving for unknown reason, of which i had remain in silence, just cos he was paying good money. At the moment i knew i wasnt of any value to him anymore. I wanted to break the silence.


So i did, i secretly called up the scheduler and notify her my dismissal, and called up enuff people i had promise to cover schedule for and told them to find another replacement. I work my last day with the boss, smiling and cracking jokes with him. That day, he did not chose to talk about the reduction of pay. That day, another close colleague of mine left the company upon hearing my dismissal. This, all happening, at the fact that he has no idea i was planning it all.

The next day while i was working for Cuzzies' dad company, ex-boss called and told me alot of nonsensical stuff and ended it with "i am sorry to inform you that we wont be needing your services next month"

me:" huh.... "
ex-boss: " yeah, we wont be using you next month"
me: "i dun get it,... "
ex-boss:" i meant, we,,,"
me:" wait Boss, havent you heard?............ i tender my resignation YESTERDAY!!!"

that got him speechless, retarded and almost burning, i could feel the heat when he added "but nobody told me"









hahahhaha/./



me:" maybe you shud check with the rest before calling me"
boss: "oh... i tot it will still be good to tell you formerly"

GUESS WHAT EX-BOSS? YOU HAD BEEN THE GREATEST BOSS, OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T HAVE STAYED SO LONG. BUT YOUR DEED, AND YOU MERCILESS TOT WILL GET YOU NOWHERE. YOU PUSHED MY FELLOW FREN TOO FAR, ACCUSING THEM OF THINGS THEY DIN DO, NOW EXPERIENCE EMBARASSMENT FOR YOURSELF. I WISH YOU WELL, VERY VERY WELL.



i know i know, woman are the more ferocious creature made my God. Zui Du Fu Ren Xin

No comments: