Sunday, June 08, 2008


i spend the entire evening mastering yet another secret talent, and yes it wasnt that well done, and i have a lot to learn.
My life is INTERESTING today. I been thru 2 insurance talk in a day, one personal and one family. Mummy is suddenly crazy and decided on steamboat for lunch!
imagine waking up one morning and mummy is frantically preparing a steamboat, she screams at you to bring out the tofu, scallop and shitake mushroom.



I couldnt stand the madness running in the house. So i did something equally crazy, i decided to go joggin in the heavy rain.

I am beginning to think the mad-gene runs in the family. I was not jogging, but running, the rain was ruining my skin but i couldn;t care less, there was running field but i ran on its circumference, there were better days but i chose a early heavyrain morning to run. There were better place to run but u chose to run one where there were an prayer event going one. so there i was, running with the buddha chant "running" through my head.

Den when i reach home, mum was almost ready to begin our food. Sister remind me i am not to eat till 3 hours after my exercise, but again i couldnt care less. Sister made me a bowl of our all-time favourite cornflake (thats strawberry milk + frosties cornflake).

After the breakfast my gum pain act up again. When i do finally eat my steamboat lunch, i merely swallow some tofu, shitake mushroom and crab meat. As mum prepare all the food i dun eat (pork, pig liver, meatball, prawn.. ) i was glad there was nuttin to tempt me under such pain.
I am dying from gum pain, i hope it makes me lose enough weight.

Stupid Cuz wont reply my msg, i HATE YOU CUZ (nah... still love you to bits)
i dunno what else to say, the rest of the days are filled with insurance, investment, hospitality coverage, CPF...

interesting day eh?

No comments: