Sunday, April 20, 2008





















There is a traditional custom in Singapore, and i believe for every Chinese citizen, that is to pay respect to our ancestor who had passed on.

i had always comtemplate on visiting my grandma as it was a very very meaningful thing for me to do, however (excuses!!) i was always stuck with work and there were case where mum had warn me against going, as there are cab going in on normal days, but there might not be any cab to sent u out. I shall be stuck inside till someone dear come fetch me.

Ok on this day i cancel all my workshift cos i needed to see grandma very much. There has been so many things going on, and i can hardly breathe. I have to work work and work.

Been working shows, part time, retailer,sometimes promoter, waitress!! u name it i've done it, i work like 4 jobs and hardly has time for frens.

However i am very very very glad to have fren who understands and often show their support towards my action. Let us all remember we cannot change my decision once made. So do me a favour juust go with my flow.

Ok i am running off track. So this day we had a special cusine prepare for my uncle, my grandma, my grandpa, my paternal grandma, my great-grandparents. Mummy suggested we do sushi!!!

It was a peaceful day at the crematorium, as usual the sun rise beautifully like how u"ll expect to see them on a beach house! i am beginning to think my ancestors are all very very lucky pppl cos the only view i get from my bedroom windows are those of ppl next flat, cooking, beating up their kids, surfing the net and sometimes walking out the bathroom (hahaha)

























































I had resort to taking the beaitiful scenery to allow u all a glimpse of all that peace u can expect to enjoy on the journey there as well as the place itself.




I shall also thank you the man for his help, unloading and loading those big bags of joss paper and food and lending me a shoulder to lie on whilst the bumpy journey on the lorry to the cemetery, we had to all squeeze into a lorry as there was a tight security check at the cemetery, incase Mas Selamat eats the food we offer. (yeah right) we did not wan to waste time looking for parking space too,
The adults reward us with a dim sum treat from Tung Lok, which the man eagerly ordered his favourite carrot cake. Cantonese!!!!

No comments: